Support the ‘Prince’

Please disable ad blockers for our domain. Thank you!

Sarah Warman Hirschfield

Articles

On campus, drinking and Juuling go hand in hand

Around 9 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 12, a student in a Cottage Club sweatshirt handed a Wawa cashier his ID. “We only accept American IDs,” said the cashier. The student, irate, stormed out. He was trying to buy a Juul pod.

First stage of Maya Lin outdoor installation complete

The first half, referred to by the University Art Museum as a “folded earth piece,” was completed this past June, while the second half of Lin’s outdoor installation piece — a water table — is set to be completed in late spring before Reunions, according to art museum Campus Collections Manager Lisa Arcomano.

What you need to know about DACA recipients and the University

In September of 2017, as students left their homes all over the world to come to campus, the Trump administration announced it would begin to phase out the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, which provides protections for individuals who were brought to the United States illegally as children. Since then, the University has engaged in a yearlong legal battle to protect DACA beneficiaries after the policy’s announced rescission.

Alumni reflect on food, friends, farce at eating clubs over the years

University alumni shared their experiences as members of eating clubs with The Daily Princetonian, reflecting on food, friends, and farce. Teri Noel Towe ’70, who bickered into Colonial Club, shared a story he kept quiet for 20 years: He and a friend pulled a prank on Ivy Club.

Police officers respond to report of shotgun in Lewis Library, but no threat found

On Sunday, May 20, a student studying in Lewis Library thought she overheard someone mention getting a shotgun and called the Department of Public Safety, which alerted the Princeton Police Department. Officers came to the library and evacuated the building, according to Daniel Day, the University assistant vice president for communications.

Media