Support the ‘Prince’

Please disable ad blockers for our domain. Thank you!

Sarah Warman Hirschfield

Articles

Princeton couple allegedly defrauded town residents, members of their social circles

On Tuesday, Jan. 29, the New Jersey Bureau of Securities filed a lawsuit against an alumni couple, alleging that they raised more than $5 million between Jan. 2012 and Jan. 2014 through loans and fraudulent sales of unregistered securities to investors in at least five states, including selling at least $1,910,000 of unregistered securities in New Jersey alone.

U. researchers in Kenya see land drama firsthand

The Mpala Research Centre is a world of its own. Great research comes out of the center — its reserves boast a wealth of environmental, scientific, and human resources which researchers draw upon. The subjects of the study — livestock and land, mainly — are contentious political issues in Kenya, as well.

On campus, drinking and Juuling go hand in hand

Around 9 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 12, a student in a Cottage Club sweatshirt handed a Wawa cashier his ID. “We only accept American IDs,” said the cashier. The student, irate, stormed out. He was trying to buy a Juul pod.

First stage of Maya Lin outdoor installation complete

The first half, referred to by the University Art Museum as a “folded earth piece,” was completed this past June, while the second half of Lin’s outdoor installation piece — a water table — is set to be completed in late spring before Reunions, according to art museum Campus Collections Manager Lisa Arcomano.

Media