Try our latest crossword

José Pablo Fernández García

Email José Pablo Fernández García

Junior Year Firestone Locker - JPFG.jpeg

Back to the B floor

Head Prospect Editor José Pablo Fernández García reflects on the calm and stability that Firestone Library’s B floor brings him, after all these years.

Triangle Frosh Week Show 2022.jpeg

Before the bubble bursts

“But somehow, at the end of 70 minutes of songs and scenes that aim to distill this club and this school into laughter and song, ‘Orange Bubble’ hits me more with the emotional than the comedic: I think of how much I love this school.”

View down Rue Soufflot - JPFG Dispatch Part 2.jpeg

DISPATCH | Living for the day: Paris, Part Two

“Here I was, living a life once-imagined. I have the card to prove it.” In the second installment of a two-part series, Head Editor José Pablo Fernández García chronicles his summer in Paris, reflecting on how to define one’s present and future self.

Eiffel Tower Sunset - JPFG Dispatch Part 1.jpeg

DISPATCH | I still see it all: Paris, Part One

“I’m trying to describe it with words, but I would have to be an Impressionist essayist to truly write the light in Paris and Princeton.” Head Editor José Pablo Fernández García chronicles his summer learning and taking in the sights of Paris.

On the tenth August 2nd - Reid Hall Paris Sky 2022-08-02 - JPFG.jpeg

On the tenth August 2nd

“I learn so many things. I learn how to avoid, and I learn how to confront. I learn how to embrace, and I learn how to expunge. And I learn to leave August 2 open on my calendar.”

Tree Stump - jpgarcia.jpeg

The tree stumps around campus

“Trees, to me, are one of those things that a residual childhood naiveté believes to be permanent.” After hearing the tree outside his dorm cut down, Head Editor José Pablo Fernández García reflects on change and the comfort of permanence, even if illusory.

Nassau Hall Empty Chair - JPFG.jpeg

For all the graduating tigers

Head Editor for The Prospect José Pablo Fernández García looks back on a year full of friendship and reflects on seeing his senior friends getting ready to move on as they graduate in a couple weeks.

More articles »