Tuesday, November 29

Previous Issues

Try our latest crossword

Daily Princetonian Editorial Board

vis-building candace do (1).jpg

The n-word is not your educational tool

“There is no good reason for a white professor to use the n-word in the classroom. Time and time again, student experiences have shown that there is no educational or truth-seeking value gained from actively hearing hate speech.”

McCosh

Mental health reforms must be proactive and transparent

“The University must focus its efforts on consistently providing students with mental health resources rather than reactive initiatives. It is not enough to merely flood the student body with resources in the wake of campus tragedies.”

ivy Candace Do DP.jpg

Lacking student input, the half-baked plan to reimagine upperclass dining won’t work

“If the administration really wants to reform campus culture, it has to work with proposals generated by the student body, not ones imposed unilaterally..”

“If the administration really wants to reform campus culture, it has to work with proposals generated by the student body, not ones imposed unilaterally.”

cat-referendum-posters-frist.png

The Referendum No. 3 controversy is causing real harm. It’s time for students to act.

Amid a contentious campus referendum process that has reached the national stage, the Editorial Board explicitly condemns attacks made on members of the student community.

mccosh-50 Candace Do (2).jpg

We can preserve in-person learning without sacrificing immunocompromised students’ education

“An investment in hybrid learning options does not mean a return to the spring of 2020. The University can and should pioneer learning models that allow for more equitable access to the classroom.”

the newsroom.jpg

A collective voice: Mission statement of the 146th Editorial Board

“The 146th Editorial Board strives to be inclusive, thorough, and action-oriented, using the guiding principles of mutual respect and intentionality in our work.”

divest princeton sit-in Candace Do DP (6).jpg

The Trustees’s failure to divest hurts Princeton, too

“Between the examples of peer institutions, the energy of student activists, and the expertise assembled on the faculty panel, the University is more than able to establish suitable and stringent criteria for dissociation in line with its values. It’s high time for the Trustees to act.”

More articles »