Wednesday, January 26

Previous Issues

Try our latest crossword
Listen to Daybreak for the day’s biggest stories

Daily Princetonian Editorial Board

Students urge the University to divest fully from fossil fuels in a Sep. 24 sit-in at Nassau Hall.
Candace Do / The Daily Princetonian

The Trustees’s failure to divest hurts Princeton, too

“Between the examples of peer institutions, the energy of student activists, and the expertise assembled on the faculty panel, the University is more than able to establish suitable and stringent criteria for dissociation in line with its values. It’s high time for the Trustees to act.”

Helen So / The Daily Princetonian

We owe Asian Americans more than solidarity

“The University community must ensure that the history and experiences of Asian Americans and other marginalized groups are not overlooked in academic settings. It must also take more specific action to accommodate rather than simply acknowledge, the broader swath of suffering students. This Board calls on the University community to back up their statements of solidarity with action.”

Mark Dodici / The Daily Princetonian

‘Speak Freely,’ unless you’re running for Young Alumni Trustee

“As previous Boards have pointed out, students running for YAT have, through their four years on campus, likely developed strong and informed views on how to improve the Princeton experience. So we continue to ask: why not allow those views to be expressed?” 

Elizabeth Medina / The Daily Princetonian

Confronting systemic racism starts at home

The Board encourages all students to not only learn about our institution’s past with racism, but to wholly engage with its present consequences as we continue to seek a more just future.

More articles »