Over the summer, The Daily Princetonian will be publishing new content less frequently. Regular daily content will resume in the fall. Click here to subscribe to our newsletter.

Try our latest crossword

Daily Princetonian Editorial Board

cat-referendum-posters-frist.png

The Referendum No. 3 controversy is causing real harm. It’s time for students to act.

Amid a contentious campus referendum process that has reached the national stage, the Editorial Board explicitly condemns attacks made on members of the student community.

mccosh-50 Candace Do (2).jpg

We can preserve in-person learning without sacrificing immunocompromised students’ education

“An investment in hybrid learning options does not mean a return to the spring of 2020. The University can and should pioneer learning models that allow for more equitable access to the classroom.”

the newsroom.jpg

A collective voice: Mission statement of the 146th Editorial Board

“The 146th Editorial Board strives to be inclusive, thorough, and action-oriented, using the guiding principles of mutual respect and intentionality in our work.”

divest princeton sit-in Candace Do DP (6).jpg

The Trustees’s failure to divest hurts Princeton, too

“Between the examples of peer institutions, the energy of student activists, and the expertise assembled on the faculty panel, the University is more than able to establish suitable and stringent criteria for dissociation in line with its values. It’s high time for the Trustees to act.”

as-am illustration edboard.png

We owe Asian Americans more than solidarity

“The University community must ensure that the history and experiences of Asian Americans and other marginalized groups are not overlooked in academic settings. It must also take more specific action to accommodate rather than simply acknowledge, the broader swath of suffering students. This Board calls on the University community to back up their statements of solidarity with action.”

More articles »

Most Popular