Sunday, February 28

Previous Issues

Today's Front Page
Subscribe to our Newsletters
Play the Friday crossword

Daily Princetonian Editorial Board

Elizabeth Medina / The Daily Princetonian

Confronting systemic racism starts at home

The Board encourages all students to not only learn about our institution’s past with racism, but to wholly engage with its present consequences as we continue to seek a more just future.

Sydney Peng / The Daily Princetonian

Editorial Board: Protecting public health can start with a conversation

While understanding that blatant disregard for public well-being should be disciplined, this Board sees empathetic dialogue as a more effective and equitable first option for dealing with pandemic policy transgressions and encourages community members to educate one another.

While understanding that blatant disregard for public wellbeing should be disciplined, this Board sees empathetic dialogue as a more effective and equitable first option for dealing with pandemic policy transgressions and encourages community members to educate one another.

Michael Vadon / Wikimedia Commons

Editorial Board: Why Princeton cannot stay silent on Sen. Ted Cruz ’92

“We call on President Eisgruber to acknowledge the racist nature of this voter-fraud disinformation campaign and to explicitly condemn Cruz for his role in it.”

More articles »