Today's Front Page
Try our latest crossword
Read our Earth Day special issue

Daily Princetonian Editorial Board

Helen So / The Daily Princetonian

We owe Asian Americans more than solidarity

“The University community must ensure that the history and experiences of Asian Americans and other marginalized groups are not overlooked in academic settings. It must also take more specific action to accommodate rather than simply acknowledge, the broader swath of suffering students. This Board calls on the University community to back up their statements of solidarity with action.”

Mark Dodici / The Daily Princetonian

‘Speak Freely,’ unless you’re running for Young Alumni Trustee

“As previous Boards have pointed out, students running for YAT have, through their four years on campus, likely developed strong and informed views on how to improve the Princeton experience. So we continue to ask: why not allow those views to be expressed?” 

Elizabeth Medina / The Daily Princetonian

Confronting systemic racism starts at home

The Board encourages all students to not only learn about our institution’s past with racism, but to wholly engage with its present consequences as we continue to seek a more just future.

Sydney Peng / The Daily Princetonian

Editorial Board: Protecting public health can start with a conversation

While understanding that blatant disregard for public well-being should be disciplined, this Board sees empathetic dialogue as a more effective and equitable first option for dealing with pandemic policy transgressions and encourages community members to educate one another.

While understanding that blatant disregard for public wellbeing should be disciplined, this Board sees empathetic dialogue as a more effective and equitable first option for dealing with pandemic policy transgressions and encourages community members to educate one another.

Michael Vadon / Wikimedia Commons

Editorial Board: Why Princeton cannot stay silent on Sen. Ted Cruz ’92

“We call on President Eisgruber to acknowledge the racist nature of this voter-fraud disinformation campaign and to explicitly condemn Cruz for his role in it.”

More articles »