Support the ‘Prince’

Please disable ad blockers for our domain. Thank you!

Marie-Rose Sheinerman

Articles

Members discuss BSU, hopes for the organization’s future

Several Black Student Union (BSU) members discuss their experiences with the organization. The group organizes multiple events each year, but BSU leaders hope to increase funding in order to give back to black communities near Princeton, bring more speakers and alumni to campus, and build up a BSU alumni network, among other initiatives.

Three juniors, two sophomores named Liman Fellows

Five undergraduate students have been selected as 2019 Arthur Liman Fellows in Public Interest Law by the University’s Program in Law and Public Affairs. This year, the fellows named include three juniors, Kat Powell ’20, Peter Schmidt ’20, and Audrey Spensley ’20, as well as two sophomores, Amanda Eisenhour ’21 and Leila Ullmann ’21.

Woodrow Wilson School announces new cohort of SINSI scholars

The Wilson School announced the 12 students named to the 2019 cohort of Scholars in Nation’s Service Initiative (SINSI) on Tuesday, Feb. 12. Four current seniors were named graduate scholars, and eight juniors and sophomores will be interns. 

Mother of Freshman 15-gainer sues Campus Dining

Sue Talot, mother of a first-year student, filed a lawsuit against the University Campus Dining on Tuesday, claiming the service of “late meal” inflicted irreparable damage on her daughter, Ella Talot ’22. 

EHS associate director arrested for child pornography, placed on administrative leave

Gregory Cantrell, the University’s associate director for workplace safety in the Office of Environmental Health and Safety (EHS), was charged with possession of child pornography early in the morning on Wednesday, Nov. 28. He has since been placed on administrative leave, according to University Spokesperson and Director of Media Relations Ben Chang.

Media