Miguel Gracia-Zhang

McCosh

Princeton moves finals online, mandates boosters for spring semester amid COVID-19 uptick

Dean Dolan cited this “rise in our case counts just registered yesterday” as a reason for the University to take new measures at this juncture so that students would not have to stay on campus into Winter Break if they test positive.

labyrinth books

Nassau Street businesses adjust to COVID-imposed shortages in labor market

The Daily Princetonian interviewed five local businesses to hear more about how they have maintained a workforce amid a national “Great Resignation.”

mccartney/muldoon

Paul McCartney publishes book ‘The Lyrics’ edited by Prof. Muldoon

“The Lyrics” is a two-volume, 960-page “self-portrait” of McCartney told through 154 of his songs, along with commentaries, photos, and other notes from his life.

Outdoor Action in-person.png

Orientation small group programs to occur in person, based on campus

Orientation’s small-group programs will be in-person and based on-campus this fall, according to an email sent to student leaders on Monday and obtained by The Daily Princetonian. 

mccartney/muldoon

Princeton professor Muldoon to edit Sir Paul McCartney's autobiography

Muldoon wrote the introduction for and edited “The Lyrics”, which is available for preorder for $100 and will be published Nov. 2 in the United States by Liveright and W.W. Norton. 

Paul_McCartney_.jpg

“Who wants to present first?”: Sir Paul McCartney pays surprise visit to songwriting class

Sir Paul McCartney paid a visit to Professor Paul Muldoon’s ATL496 class, titled “How To Write A Song.” Joining under the name ‘Test Student,’ McCartney offered thorough feedback on each student’s work, often incorporating anecdotes from his time as a Beatle.

Sir Paul McCartney paid a visit to professor Paul Muldoon’s ATL496 class, titled “How To Write A Song.” Joining under the name “Test Student,“ McCartney offered thorough feedback on each student’s work, often incorporating anecdotes from his time as a Beatle. 

More articles »