Thursday, October 28

Previous Issues

Try our latest crossword
Listen to Daybreak for the day’s biggest stories
Check out the Frosh Survey results

Samantha Lopez-Rico

Email Samantha Lopez-Rico

Students lead a chant during the Divest Princeton sit-in in front of Nassau Hall. The goal of the sit-in was to call for urgent and complete divestment from the fossil fuel industry.
Candace Do / The Daily Princetonian

This Week in Photos: September 20–26

This week, Divest Princeton held a sit-in outside Nassau Hall to protest Princeton’s climate change initiatives. The women’s soccer team won their game against Yale, and alumni gathered to watch the football game against Stetson.

This week, Divest Princeton held a sit-in outside Nassau Hall to protest Princeton’s inaction in climate change initiatives. The women’s soccer team won their game against Yale, and alumni gathered to watch the football game against Stetson. 

Roses laid at a memorial for Jeffrey D. Wiener '90 in the 9/11 Memorial Garden. 
Candace Do / The Daily Princetonian

This Week in Photos: September 6–12

This week, members of the Princeton community gathered to remember those who died on September 11, 2001. Students celebrated the first week of classes with orientation activities and outdoor fun.

Trees near Guyot Hall have dropped most of their blossoms as the end of the spring semester nears. 
Samantha Lopez-Rico / The Daily Princetonian

This Week in Photos: April 26–May 2

This week, members of the Princeton community protested the University’s handling of the remains of the 1985 MOVE police bombing victims. More flowers bloomed across campus as students finished classes. Renovations at the Princeton Art Museum have brought constant construction to the center of campus. 

Princeton resident Ted Politis enjoys a warm afternoon, reading on a bench beneath a magnolia tree near Pyne Hall.
Mark Dodici / The Daily Princetonian

This Week in Photos: April 12–25

Over the past two weeks, spring flowers bloomed as magnolia petals fell. Sophomore students celebrated declaring their concentrations with Declaration Day photos, and Divest Princeton hosted a rally at Nassau Hall.

Flowers along the tow path near Lake Carnegie.

Sustainability initiatives and the Princeton landscape

To achieve climate neutrality by 2046, Princeton plans to implement geothermal exchange systems along with the construction of new residential and athletic facilities. These sustainability projects hope to preserve the natural ecosystems in the area. 

More articles »

Princeton Student Explains: The Academy

Our world is filled with fascinating and interesting topics that many of us do not understand to their fullest extent. In an attempt to help bridge that gap in understanding, The Daily Princetonian has taken on the task of collecting questions from Princeton students about everyday topics to be answered by Princeton students that are passionate about these subjects. In this episode, we explore the Academy, differences between the Oscars, the Grammys, and the Golden Globes - along with equity and representation in award shows - with Daniel Drake ’24. Music: www.bensound.com www.dailyprincetonian.com

NEWS | 10/28/2021

More media »