Over the summer, The Daily Princetonian will be publishing new content less frequently. Regular daily content will resume in the fall. Click here to subscribe to our newsletter.

Try our latest crossword

Princeton Student Explains: The Academy

Our world is filled with fascinating and interesting topics that many of us do not understand to their fullest extent. In an attempt to help bridge that gap in understanding, The Daily Princetonian has taken on the task of collecting questions from Princeton students about everyday topics to be answered by Princeton students that are passionate about these subjects. In this episode, we explore the Academy, differences between the Oscars, the Grammys, and the Golden Globes - along with equity and representation in award shows - with Daniel Drake ’24. Music: www.bensound.com www.dailyprincetonian.com

Our world is filled with fascinating and interesting topics that many of us do not understand to their fullest extent. In an attempt to help bridge that gap in understanding, The Daily Princetonian has taken on the task of collecting questions from Princeton students about everyday topics to be answered by Princeton students that are passionate about these subjects. In this episode, we explore the Academy, differences between the Oscars, the Grammys, and the Golden Globes, and equity with Daniel Drake ’24. 

Comments