1. Volcker ’49 cleans out basement, donates public service papers to U.
2. U. endowment returns 12.7 percent, up to $22.7B; U. nevertheless solicits annual giving
3. As program increases in size, Humanities Sequence adds mentors, event organizers and an ever-expanding reading list
4. USG report brings change to dining hall hours, food options; still no sign of waffle fry expansion
5. Principedia, wiki of courses offered at U., launches; still not a citable source for theses
6. Murray-Dodge Café, temporarily in Fields Center, feels stranded far from home like Matt Damon in ‘The Martian’