Daily Princetonian Staff

princeton-in-paris-header.png

Princeton in Paris: Tigers at the 2024 Olympics

This year, a record-high number of Princeton students, past and present, will be competing on the world's biggest stage in Paris. The Daily Princetonian looked at the stories of these Olympians, when to watch them compete, and Princeton's long history at the Olympic Games. 

A wide array of Princeton graduates, many of whom are wearing black and orange jackets, line bleachers inside a dim gymnasium.

Data Blog: Greek life has had little change in the past 25 years

Following the release of The Daily Princetonian’s third annual Senior Survey, Data staffers and editors break down some interesting crosstabs and analyze and compare the data with other surveys.

Orange bubble letters read “Senior Survey 2024” across the top of a white board. Five images are attached to the board with orange stickers of New Jersey, a Tiger, a cap, the Princeton shield, and the face of a tiger. Images with text below are: arch in water reflection - “Demographics,” pink trees through an arch - “College Life,” trees in front of white tower on building - “Academics,” trees in front of a gate - “After Princeton,” white building with columns - “Views.” In the row below, a black and orange striped “P” attaches the “About” graphic with an image of a green tiger statue.

The Class of 2024, by the numbers: Our annual senior survey

Dive into our third-annual Senior Survey on the Class of 2024. In 225 graphs, we analyzed responses from 539 members of the class compromising over 80,000 data points.

Boxes and tarps piled on a green lawn, with students standing around them. In the background, a stone building covered in ivy.

Live updates: Protesters issued warning to clear camp on Monday, no timeline set

On its eighteenth day, the “Gaza Solidarity Encampment” is breaking up. The movement follows a campus message from President Eisgruber last night, which called on protesters to clear Cannon Green in preparation for end of year event.

murray dodge.jpeg

We spent 12 hours in Murray Dodge and wrote it all down.

‘Prince’ Features staff sat in Murray Dodge, otherwise known as “the kindest place on campus,” for 12 hours, observing the rotating cast of campus characters who stop in and study, and the stories of those who work there.

Signs reading "Free Palestine," "End apartheid," "Not in our name," and "No justice no peace" hang from a tree in the foreground. In the background, people sitting on a green lawn and a stone building covered in ivy.

Day seven of ‘Gaza Solidarity Encampment’ at Princeton

The “Gaza Solidarity Encampment” enters its seventh day. Students remained in Cannon Green overnight after a press conference in Palmer Square and an update from VP Calhoun — follow for live updates.

More articles »