Daily Princetonian Staff

Two people walking into a lit up building with the word "Wawa" with the word "Princeton" on a banner. Everything is very dark.

We spent 24 hours in a Wawa and wrote it all down.

The ‘Prince’ staff sat in Wawa for 24 hours, observing the rotating cast of characters who enter and exit its doors, and the stories of those who work behind its counters. Reporters switched off hour by hour, each observing a part of the Wawa tapestry.

BlackHistoryCollage.png

Moments in Princeton’s Black history

In a special issue, The Daily Princetonian looks at moments in Princeton's Black history. Topics range from Princeton’s historically Black Witherspoon-Jackson neighborhood to the legacy of slavery to nightlife in the 90s.

In special issue, The Daily Princetonian looks at moments in Princeton's Black history. Topics range from Princeton’s historically Black Witherspoon-Jackson neighborhood to the legacy of slavery to nighlife in the 90s.

who-runs-princeton.PNG

Who runs Princeton?

"In this project, the staff of the ‘Prince’ trace power on campus through histories, data analyses, detailed profiles, and deeply-held opinions. It's an issue about personalities. These are personalities we have to be aware of, no matter what their role is."

More articles »