Support the ‘Prince’

Please disable ad blockers for our domain. Thank you!

Daily Princetonian Staff

Articles

In photos: A campus deserted

In this photoessay, The Daily Princetonian looks at hotspots of student life, sharply contrasted against the stark emptiness that filled the Orange Bubble on a rainy Thursday morning just hours before the evacuation deadline.

Trump takes credit for U. Annual Giving record

President Trump noted on Twitter today that the University’s Annual Giving campaign has had its most successful year yet. He also appeared to take some credit for alumni donations through this campaign, and promised there was “MUCH MORE TO COME!!”

U. alumnus awarded Purple Heart

On Thursday, Dec. 21, President Trump presented U.S. Army First Lieutenant Victor Prato ’15 with the Purple Heart. Trump visited Prato at the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Md., where Prato is receiving treatment for his injuries. Prato, an airborne engineer, was seriously injured on Monday, Nov. 13, while deployed in Afghanistan when his convoy was struck by an improvised explosive device. He has been serving in the U.S. Army for two years, and served as a cadet in Princeton’s Reserve Officers’ Training Corps program.

Letter from the Editors: We invite you to share your opinions

With the start of this semester, we, the editors of The Daily Princetonian, welcome applications for our Opinion pages. From first-year students starting their second week of classes to graduate students nearing a dissertation, all voices matter to us, and we want to hear from you.