Over the summer, The Daily Princetonian will be publishing new content less frequently. Regular daily content will resume in the fall. Click here to subscribe to our newsletter.

Try our latest crossword

Daily Princetonian Staff

blair.png.PNG

The Class of 2022, by the numbers: Our inaugural senior survey

Thirty six percent of senior survey respondents reported violating the Honor Code at some point in their four years at Princeton; 69.6 percent reported having had sex; and 88.9 percent would again choose to attend Princeton if they could go back in time. The ‘Prince’ analyzed 60,000 data points and synthesized the story of the senior class.

Thirty six percent of senior survey respondents reported violating the Honor Code at some point in their four years at Princeton; 69.6 percent reported having had sex; and 88.9 percent would again choose to attend Princeton if they could go back in time. The ‘Prince’ analyzed 60,000 data points and synthesized the senior class.

the queerness issue cover (with all the feet) (1).png

queer remembrances, queer futures

The Daily Princetonian’s latest special issue: “Queer Remembrances, Queer Futures” aims to be a catalyst for continued, consistent, and abundant storytelling in the future for and by members of the Princeton queer community.

bonfire angel kuo (13).JPG

Princeton returns to sports with a blaze: The bonfire issue

After defeating Harvard and Yale (and taking home a share of the Ivy League Championship) the Princeton football team celebrated with a bonfire on Cannon Green. In this print issue, we look back on the football season's biggest moments and take a look at how Princeton's other fall sports teams fared in their first competitive season since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Diversity Report Illustration.png

Diversity and Inclusion in the newsroom: Read our report

Over the course of 6 months, we surveyed hundreds of our staff to put together this Diversity Report, setting tangible goals based on the data we gathered. The information contained in this report paints a picture of where our organization currently stands, and what we are striving for it to become.

More articles »