NJ European Heritage Association flyer posted near FitzRandolph Gate

A poster advertising a white supremacist organization was found near campus.

A poster referring to “The White Race” as “Earth’s Most Endangered Species” was found on a lamppost outside FitzRandolph Gate on Monday. The underlined words “Help preserve it” were printed beneath a large picture of a mother holding a baby, followed by contact information for a white supremacist organization called the New Jersey European Heritage Association.

Devin Kilpatrick ’19 noticed the flyer at about 2:30 p.m. He notified a Public Safety officer, who stated that he would file a report.

A picture of the flyer was also posted on the organization’s website along with images of other posters reading, “We Must Secure the Existence of our People and a Future for White Children.”

The website also states that the group aims to publicize itself through “flyering, banner drops, flash protest, and various other mediums."

Kilpatrick noted that the timing of the poster coincided with Princeton Preview, when hundreds of prospective students are visiting campus.

“I know things like this have happened in the past and I wondered if this was a stunt for Preview,” he said.

Two anonymous flyers advertising a mock course at the University, “Introduction to White Studies: White Guilt and Reparations,” were found posted on campus on Dec. 4, 2017.

The Department of Public Safety and the New Jersey European Heritage Association could not be reached for comment at the time of publication.