What's hot on campus?

Dance: diSiac Dance Company presents "Untitled"

From April 14 to 16, diSiac is having its spring show "Untitled.” Come see diSiac in its purest form, with inspiration drawn from everywhere and anywhere. The shows will take place in Frist Performance Theatre! Tickets are available at the Frist Ticket Office, $8 for students and $10 for the general public.

Frist Performance Theatre

Thursday, April 14th - 7 p.m. & 10 p.m.

Friday, April 15th - 10 p.m.

Saturday, April 16th - 7 p.m. & 10 p.m.

*

Music: VTone presents "V: 5 Years of VTone"

Princeton's premiere East Asian music group, VTone, is holding its fifth anniversary spring show. The shows are from April 14 to 16 in Wilson Blackbox Theater. Tickets are available in Frist for this dynamic show. Songs range from instrumental to a capella, with pieces in English as well as many Asian languages.

Wilson Blackbox Theater

Thursday, April 14th - Saturday, April 16th - 8 p.m.

*

Theatre: PUP presents "Dogfight"

From April 8 to 16, Princeton University Players presents “Dogfight.” The show is directed by Abby Jean-Baptiste ’18 and tells the story of young Marines on their last night out before being deployed to Vietnam in 1963, and thematizes the importance of compassion in a corrupted world. The show will be performed in Whitman Theater!

Whitman Theatre

Friday, April 8th - Saturday, April 16th - varying showtimes

*

Theatre: The Program in Theater presents "Singin' in the Rain"

Directed by Adin Walker ’16, and featuring Billy Cohen ’16 and Maddie Reese ’16, the musical "Singin' in the Rain" will be shown from April 8-15. The show will take place in the Berlind Theatre at McCarter Theatre Center, and a talkback with Professor Stacy Wolf will occur following the April 13 performance.

Berlind Theatre

Friday, April 8th - Friday, April 15th - varying showtimes

*

Arts: Communiversity ArtsFest

The Communiversity ArtsFest will take place Sunday, April 17,from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.. The Arts Council of Princeton, with participation from University students and support of the town of Princeton, will showcase over 200 booths featuring original arts crafts, merchandise and food. Six stages will have continuous live entertainment. With over 40,000 attendees, Communiversity is Central New Jersey's longest-running and largest cultural event.

Downtown Princeton

Sunday, April 17th - 1-6 p.m.