What's hot on campus?

Event: AdThis presents “REACH 2015: Generations”

If you’re interested in marketing, big brands or free stuff, then Advertise This’ second annual conference, “REACH 2015: Generations” may just be for you. Spend the day listening to an array of speakers from prestigious companies such as Nike, Google, Audi, Bacardi, Venmo, Buzzfeed, the New York Times and more! Breakfast and lunch are included with the price of your $1o ticket, (independents — jump on this!), and you’ll have the opportunity to receive sponsored merchandise as well. Tickets must be purchased at Frist Box Office in advance, and registering tickets online is encouraged.

Robertson Hall

Saturday, 9:30 a.m.

Music: Tigerlillies presents “Lils through the Ages”

Want to listen to all the hits, a cappella style, in the most Instagram-able space possible? Well, now you can!Tigerlillies, Princeton’s first female a cappella group, will be presenting their spring concert, “Lils through the Ages,” in Chancellor Green Library, on Saturday night. They'll be featuring a variety of songs, including hits by Bruce Springsteen and Katy Perry. The Tigerlillies will be joined by Pennchants, UPenn's premier male a cappella group, so there’s even more reason to attend!

Chancellor Green Library

Saturday, 7:30 p.m.

Poetry: Chinese Student Association presents “An Evening with Spoken Word Poet Phil Klaye”

In honor of Asian Pacific Heritage Month, spoken word poet Phil Klaye will headline an evening of poetry in the Mathey Common Room. Featured on NPR and at Lincoln Center, Klaye’s poetry helped him discover his racial and cultural identity as the son of a Jewish-American father and a Japanese mother. Klaye will be joined by Princeton’s own Ellipses slam poetry team. The event is coordinated by the Chinese Student Association,in conjunction with the Fields Center, the Edwards Collective and the Program in American Studies.

Mathey Common Room

Friday, 9 p.m.

Dance: Princeton University Ballet presents “PUB 102”

So you think you can dance? No matter your answer to that question, Princeton University Ballet (PUB) is prepared to teach you ballet in a course titled “PUB 102.” The second of a semi-annual course for ballet beginners, the workshop will prepare you to move with poise and grace on the dance floor at Houseparties. Don't worry, attendance at the first workshop, PUB 101, is not required to attend PUB 102.

New South Dance Studio

Friday, 3:30 p.m.