What's hot on campus?

Musical: PUP’s “Little Shop of Horrors”If you liked the video game “Plants vs. Zombies,” you’lllove Princeton University Players’ musical featuring a plant with a zombie-like fondness for human flesh. In this Broadway classic, harmless nerd Seymour Krelborn(who worksin theMushnik’s Skid Row Florist Shop) discovers a mysterious plant with a not-so-harmless craving for blood. As Seymour’s crush on the shop assistant Audrey grows, so does the plant’s appetite. Tickets are on sale now, and this show only runs one weekend! Get your tickets before you get devoured by a monster plant (or before the last showon Saturdaynight)!

Matthews Acting Studio, 185 Nassau St.Thursday and Friday, 8 p.m.Saturday, 2 p.m. and 8 p.m.

Fitness: Tiger Trot

The sixthannual Tiger Trot, a 5K run or walk, is the perfect way to get in shape a few weeks before that excessive Thanksgiving dinner. Plus, you can earn intramural points for your college and help to fight hunger. It's a win-win-win! To enter the race bring a non-perishable food item or donation to the starting line as the entry fee. All donations will go to The Crisis Ministry of Trenton.The team with the most participants and the group that collects the most donations will also be awarded IM champion T-shirts. Trot on, Tigers. Trot on!

Dillon Gymnasium

Friday, 3:00 p.m.

Theater: Theatre Intime presents “Romeo and Juliet”

Theatre Intime is at it again, this time producing a classic romantic tragedy. The tale of passionate young love, familial conflict and missed opportunities is one that resonates with many. Directed by Rachel Wilson ’16, the production will bring to life the story that has enchanted and haunted audiences through the ages.Come appreciate the beauty of young love, even as death prevails, because we all know nobody intertwines romance and tragedy quite like Shakespeare.

Hamilton Murray TheatreThursday and Friday, 8 p.m.Saturday, 2 p.m. and 8 p.m.Sunday, 2 p.m.

Dance: eXpressions presents 'ESCAPE'

Mourning the end of fall break? Overstressed by the seemingly endless pile of readings, problem sets and papers that have suddenly appeared? Bummed by those midterm grades? It’s safe to say that we could all use another vacation. Escapeit all by attending eXpressions Dance Company’s fall show. Featuring a wide range of styles, techniques and music, this is not a show to be missed!

Frist Film/Performance Theatre

Thursday, Friday and Saturday, 8 p.m.