Updated: News & Notes: Chemistry graduate student charged with aggravated assault

A chemistry graduate student was arrested at 2:33 a.m. at the University Medical Center at Princeton on Saturday for allegedly committing aggravated assault, according to the Borough police.

Police reported that the student allegedly became aggressive towards medical personnel while receiving treatment and physically assaulted a security officer. The student declined to comment.

The student's name was removed from this article in October, 2013 after details of the case were expunged from New Jersey state records.

In an email to The Daily Princetonian, Borough Police Captain Nicholas Sutter said the Borough Police, Princeton First Aid and Rescue Squad and Department of Public Safety responded to a report from the Old Graduate College of an intoxicated individual, later reported to be Wulfsberg, who had fallen and suffered an injury.

While Sutter said he could not comment on medical information due to federal regulations, he said the injured intoxicated individual was later confirmed to be the same individual involved in the alleged aggravated assault case.

Information about the victims’ identities is being kept confidential.

After his arrest, the was processed and released. A court date was set for April 16, and the case was dismissed in May, 2013.