What’s hot on campus?

Theater: DING! A Musical Experience: A Senior Thesis Show

If you’ve been mourning the absence of xylophones and other easy-to-use “instruments” in your life ever since you left kindergarten, you’ll probably want to check out DING! this week. Theater certificate student Emily Whitaker ’15 is directing this musical presentation, which is an interactive experience that will encourage audience members to play like it’s kindergarten again and ultimately create a musical composition together. As in kindergarten, no previous musical background is required to have a great time.

Berlind Rehearsal Room at McCarter Theatre Center

Thursday and Friday,7:30 p.m. and 10 p.m.Saturday, 2 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.

Dance:eXpressions presents “Pulse”

As Destiny’s Child once said, “Ladies, leave your man [or woman] at home” — at least that's what the members of women-only eXpressions will be doing during their spring show “Pulse,” which promises to be “diverse,” “dynamic,” and “eXcit[ing].” Guest performers such as Urban Congo, Baker and Goods, Old Nassoul and Anjali Taneja will also be featured. Independent work got your blood pressure low? Come get your heart racing at “Pulse.”

Frist Film/Performance Theater

Thursday, Friday and Saturday, 8 p.m.

Theater:Theatre Intime presents “Student Playwrights Festival”

As we know very well because it’s a fact that’s always being thrust in our faces, Princeton students are very talented. This weekend, this year’sStudent Playwrights Festival, the Theatre Intime staple that brings together that talent in writing, directing and acting, is having its closing performances. Featuring plays written by Annika Bennett ’15, Carolyn Beard ’18 and Emily Fockler ’17 and directed by Victoria Gruenberg ’16, Beard, and Galen Ogg ’18, SPF is sure to make you feel inadequate about yourself — so you definitely don't want to miss it!

Frist Film/Performance Theater

Thursday, Friday and Saturday, 8 p.m.Saturday, 2 p.m.

Event:International Students Association at Princeton presentsEaster Egg Painting

Chocolate. Bunnies. Eggs. Pastel. Happiness. SPRING. These are all things that excite us about Easter, and while we might not be getting that last one for a while (why hello, surprise snow), you can get the first three on Thursday by painting an Easter egg with the International Students Association. There will be Lindt chocolate eggs for everyone, and the best-decorated eggs will win Lindt (presumably also chocolate-y) prizes. Did we mention there will be chocolate?

Frist TV Lounge

Thursday, 8 p.m.