Try our latest crossword

Mollika Jai Singh

Headshot by Julian Gottfried / The Daily Princetonian

Vote100-Hasan Minhaj.png

Vote100 and Hasan Minhaj are not for brown students like me

After attending Vote100’s event with Hasan Minhaj and professor Kevin Kruse, Contributing Prospect Writer Mollika Jai Singh examines the contrast between their own experience and Minhaj’s statements on the South Asian experience.

Carl A. Fields Center

The Editorial Board misses the point: We don’t need admissions statistics to know Princeton doesn’t serve marginalized communities

“The Editorial Board’s response to the announcement focused on the potential discouraging effect that the actions of the Office of Admission can have on applicants. But if our primary concerns are discouraging prospective students, the Board is missing the point. We don’t need admissions statistics to know Princeton doesn’t serve marginalized communities.”

OPBHM Pink.png

To learn from Black voices and teach comprehensively, the Western HUM Sequence needs to radically change

“With the expansion of student spaces and the acknowledgment that these texts have glorified harmful ideas throughout time, this course can be an essential tool to understanding race, among other complicated issues, the kind of course I desperately need it to be.”

Donald_Trump.jpg

After the DOE investigation, the Trump administration’s incitement of racial violence hits home

Let us keep fighting in the face of danger, as and alongside people under attack. Let us make sure there is soon no longer a president who encourages violence against people because of their race or ethnicity or because they are fighting that discrimination. Let us get out (to the polls or our mailboxes) and vote for a different future.

More articles »