Reunions and Commencement: In photos

commencement-faculty-angel-kuo
Faculty proudly represented their alma maters by donning their respective regalia.
Angel Kuo / The Daily Princetonian

After the buzz of Dean’s Date and exams pass, Princeton’s campus sits in silence for about a week as seniors either go on Dead Week trips or relax on campus. That silence quickly ends with the coming of Reunions and Commencement where thousands of people come back to celebrate. This photo essay gives a glimpse into the hectic week where the two events take place.

Adults congregate in McCosh 50, filling in almost every seat available.
Alumni had the chance to once again return to the famous McCosh 50 as they listened to one of the many Alumni-Faculty Forum discussions.
Angel Kuo / The Daily Princetonian

reunions-tent-entry-1988-angel-kuo
Every Reunions headquarter gets a special theme that represents either the trends of the time period or of the hobbies of the class, here the Class of 1988 is Route 88 themed, a play on Route 66.
Angel Kuo / The Daily Princetonian

p-rade-class-of-1976-angel-kuo
Alumni from the Class of 1976, including that year’s Class President, applaud as the Class of 1953 passes before them.
Angel Kuo / The Daily Princetonian

wawa-united-soccer-angel-kuo
Alumni of the Wawa United soccer team return to campus and put up team mementos in the Wawa on campus.
Angel Kuo / The Daily Princetonian

A photo of parents taking pictures of the graduating students clad in black caps and gowns as they walk into the Chapel.
Members of the Class of 2023 walk into the Chapel with their graduation attire in preparation for Baccalaureate.
Angel Kuo / The Daily Princetonian

Two men and two women stand at a podium wearing matching black and orange jackets
Rep. Terri Sewell was named an honorary member of the Class of 2023, complete with a class beer jacket.
Angel Kuo / The Daily Princetonian

commencement-old-nassau-angel-kuo
To close off Commencement, undergraduates and graduate students alike sang to Old Nassau one last time before receiving their diplomas.
Angel Kuo / The Daily Princetonian