VIDEO: Director of Athletics John Mack ’00 sits down with the ‘Prince’

JOHNMACK.jpg
Ford Family Director of Athletics John Mack '00 hails from Detroit, Michigan.
Courtesy of Princeton Athletics.

As a part of The Daily Princetonian’s special issue Black Voices: Then, Now, Forever, sports contributors Brian Mhando and Connor Odom sat down with Princeton’s Ford Family Director of Athletics John Mack ’00 to discuss how he’s approached his first year on the job, some of the accomplishments and goals of his department’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) efforts, and how his previous work experience has helped him ease into his new role.

As a part of The Daily Princetonian’s "Black voices: Then, now, and forever" project, sports contributors Brian Mhando and Connor Odom sat down with Princeton’s Ford Family Director of Athletics John Mack ‘00 to discuss how he’s approached his first year on the job, some of the accomplishments and goals of his department’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) efforts, and how his unique work background has helped him ease into his new role. This video was produced under the 146th Managing Board of the ‘Prince.’ CREDITS Reporting by Brian Mhando Videography by Connor Odom B-roll footage courtesy of Princeton Athletics.

This video was produced under the 146th Managing Board of the ‘Prince.’ For an article related to this interview, click here.

CREDITS

Reporting by Brian Mhando

Videography by Connor Odom, with additional footage provided by Princeton Athletics.

Please direct any correction requests to corrections[at]dailyprincetonian.com.