What’s hot on campus?

Fundraiser: Fashion Speaks: Service in Style at Princeton

Fashion week is coming to Princeton. Think runways, heels, killer suits and cutting-edge fashion. Run by Princeton students, the fashion show is more than beautiful clothes and beautiful people — all of the proceeds from the event go to Eden Autism Services. Eden, a New Jersey nonprofit, was founded to improve the lives of children and adults with autism and those of their families. The event will also feature musical performances, a dance performance by diSiac Dance Company and a silent auction.

Robertson Hall

Friday, 10:30 p.m.

Saturday, 8 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.

Theater: Grind Arts Company ‘Sweeney Todd’

Grind Arts’ inaugural production goes up this weekend on the Jadwin Gymnasium loading dock. The company takes on this dark musical to bring a new edge and an element of risk to the Princeton art scene. Directed by company founder Eamon Foley ’15, the show features a host of talented actors taking on the challenge of bringing this dark tale to life. The talent, the gutsy setting and the harrowing tale are sure to send shivers down your spine in the best way possible!

Jadwin Gymnasium Loading Dock

Thursday through Sunday, 8 p.m.

Fundraiser: Princeton TruckFest 2014

Join the Interclub Council and the Pace Council for Civic Values in fighting food insecurity. Eleven food trucks will be on Prospect Avenue serving up some of the area’s finest street food. The event will also feature performances by Caroline Reese & the Drifting Fifth, Gorilla Gorilla and the FunkTASKtiks (Trenton Area Soup Kitchen’s band). All proceeds from the event will go to Mercer Street Friends and Trenton Area Soup Kitchen’s “Send Hunger Packing Initiative,” which supplies children with backpacks full of kid-friendly and nutritional food on the weekends.

Prospect Avenue

Friday, 6 p.m.

Launch: Princeton Traveler Launch Party

Feeling a little caged in by the Orange Bubble? Take a break and let your mind wander the globe at the Princeton Traveler’s launch party. The online magazine has published two issues and is dedicated to inspiring students to travel and study abroad. Chock-full of beautiful pictures and interesting narratives, the Princeton Traveler is delightful procrastination. Meet the people behind the magazine and join them in celebrating their first two issues at their launch party!

Princeton University Art Museum

Thursday, 8:30 p.m.