What’s hot on campus?

Music: PSEC Presents ‘Are You Ready to BEATBOX?’

Well, are you? You better say yes because Adam Matta and Masai Electro don't take no for an answer. Actually, they might, but you would probably have to beatbox it for them. Matta is a beatboxer and vocal artist from New York who has performed all over the city, including venues like Carnegie Hall and Madison Square Garden. Masai Electro has opened for stars like Will Smith and Missy Elliot, and his vocals have been featured in various TV commercials. If these two aren’t enough to get you to Cafe Viv (and they really should be), Princeton’s own Off the Record will also be performing. This opportunity is unBEATable.

Cafe Viv

Thursday, 8 p.m.

Dance: Ballet Folklórico de Princeton presents ‘Fuego’

Get your dose of dance this weekend with Ballet Folklórico's show. Ballet Folklórico de Princeton has been bringing traditional Mexican folk dancing to campus since the early 1980s. They will perform dances from various regions, including Veracruz, Jalisco, Baja California and Chiapas. The show is sure to feature vibrant colors, beautiful dancing and music you can’t help but want to move to. Ballet Folklorico will also be joined by Más Flow, Princeton's Premier Latin Dance Company, for a guest performance. As you can tell from the show’s title, “Fuego,” this performance is going to be on fire!

Frist Film/Performance Theatre

Friday and Saturday, 8 p.m.

USG Movie: ‘The Perks of Being a Wallflower’

Feel like cinematically reliving every cringe-worthy moment of your high school experience?No? Take a short 102-minute study break anyway and watch the USG’s Mental Health Weekscreening of “The Perks of Being a Wallflower,” a soul-wrenching tale of the trials andtribulations of growing up — and, most importantly, a testimony to the lifesaving power offriendship. Still not convinced? Well, if you missed this week’s daytime activities, like “Sleepfor Success,” this is your final opportunity to participate in the important USG initiative. After all,what better way to improve your mental health than by staying up until 2 a.m.?

Princeton Garden Theatre

Thursday, Friday and Saturday, 11:30 p.m.

Theater: ‘The Producers’

Three student stars. Two “Producers.” One outrageous Mel Brooks musical about an outrageous musical. Get ready to gasp, laugh and maybe cry a little, because the Tony Award-winning musicalhas come to the Orange Bubble! The show, a senior thesis production, features the talents of certificate students Evan Thompson ’14 and Mary Lou Kolbenschlag ’14, and a cast of talented student actors, dancers and singers. The show is choreographed by Eamon Foley ’15 and directed by faculty member Ethan Heard. Don't miss it because this show’s going to be a riot!

Berlind Theatre

Thursday-Tuesday, 8 p.m.