What’s hot on campus?

Dance: Triple 8 Dance Company Presents D8te Night

Looking for post-dinner date plans this weekend? Trying to stop yourself from drowningyour sorrows on Valentine’s Day with your own box of truffles? Check out D8te Night,a show by East Asian student dance company Triple 8. There will be great costumes,appealing music, fresh choreography and, if you’re lucky, maybe a stray “Dance with Azns” tank! Whether you’re a dance enthusiast or a lead-footed klutz, this will be a D8te Night to remember.

Frist Film/Performance Theatre

Friday, 9:30 p.m.

Saturday, 4 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.

Performance: The 2014 Juggolympics

When we all closed our textbooks to watch the Sochi Olympics this weekend, it was inevitable that everyone felt a little pain in their hearts. This was because every child has at one point dreamt of a world in which juggling is actually recognized as a competitive sport. Don’t worry, though. The Princeton Juggling Club is about to make all of your dreams come true. Witness aerial alchemy this Valentine’s Day weekend with PJC’s ensemble of yo-yo tricks, musical juggling routines and glow in the dark props. This is an event you do not want to miss!

Frist Film/Performance Theatre

Thursday, 7:30 p.m.

Friday, 7:30 p.m.

Saturday, 2 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.

Performance: The Vagina Monologues

In this episodic play written by Eve Ensler in 1996, a cast of women share the various aspects of female experience through a series of monologues. These themes include sex, love, rape, masturbation, orgasm, female genital mutilation, birth and, of course, the vagina. The play aims to challenge and expose violence against women through the presentation of female empowerment and individuality. It is a powerful work that inspired a social movement known as “V-Day,” which raises awareness and money to support female victims of sexual abuse and violence. New monologues have been added to the original to reflect contemporary issues facing women and girls.

Forbes Blackbox Theater

Thursday, 8 p.m.

Friday, 8 p.m.

Saturday, 8 p.m.

Music: PSEC presents Jazz Night

Has this frigid weather frozen your heart? Are you worried it may not thaw before February 14? It’s only the most romantic day in the entire year. Don’t worry — Princeton Student Events Committee has got you covered. Get a head start on setting the amorous atmosphere with some smooth jazz in Cafe Viv. The University Jazztet will provide the music, and all you have to do is let the silky notes serenade your wintry mix-covered heart.

Cafe Vivian

Thursday, 11 p.m.