What's hot on campus?

Event: CSA's "Around the World in 80 Minutes"

Around the world in 80 days? Who even has time for that? But 80 minutes? Now that's more like it. Join the Chinese Student Association's Frosh Council as it hosts its second annual global expo. The event brings together a variety of Princeton's cultural groups to offer food, activities and fun! There will be performances by the Chinese Music Ensemble and VTone, a group that focuses on East Asian music through a cappella, mashups, medleys and remixes. Stop by for a multicultural dinner on Thursday -- it will be a world of fun!

Campus Club

Thursday, 5 p.m.

Theater: "Frankenstein"

Breathe a little life into the dead time surrounding formals weekend by going to one of Theatre Intime’s four performances of "Frankenstein." Kanoa Mulling '15 directs a five-member cast that portrays nine characters from Mary Shelley’s canonical novel. The play — an adaptation by one of Princeton’s own theater professors, R.N. Sandberg — takes its setting in the icy Arctic where the book ends, so see it if only to serve as a celebratory reminder of our mild winter. Besides, what else will put you in the holiday mood more than a Gothic representation of the undead?

Theatre Intime

Thursday-Saturday,Wednesday 8 p.m.

Activities: Winter Festival

With snow showers predicted for this weekend, winter is making its presence known. And what better way to celebrate this cheerful and chilly season than with the Princeton Student Events Committee's Winter Festival? Warm up and enjoy cookies, cupcakes, hot chocolate and a chocolate fountain. Take a minute to strike a pose at the holiday photo booth. Get the gifting out of the way early at the gift-making stations. It’s okay if your picture frame doesn’t come out as well as you'd hoped. It’s the thought that counts, and your mom will love it anyway.

Frist 100 Level

Friday, 3 p.m.

Sound the Alarm: BAC presents: "Code Purple"

Of all the various color codes, none is more exciting and less terrifying than "Code Purple." If you’re looking for something to do this weekend, be sure to check out BAC Dance’s fall show, which will feature the dopest hip-hop dancing you have ever seen. With four chances to catch the amazing show, you’ll have ample opportunity to get your fix of stunning dancing as well as things that are purple, so pick up your tickets in Frist and prepare to be blown away!

Frist Film/Performance Theatre

Thursday and Friday, 6:30 and 9 p.m.

Music: Princeton University Glee Club's Holiday Concert

Guess who's Bach. That's right, get in the holiday spirit with everyone's favorite 17th century Baroque composer. The Princeton University Glee Club will be performing Bach's Magnificat BWV 243. Originally composed for the Christmas of 1723, Bach redid the piece in D major for the feast of the Visitation. The piece is rich in history and sound and certainly not an event to miss.

Richardson Auditorium

Sunday, 5 p.m.