What's Hot on Campus?

Music: First-Ever Princeton Piano Extravaganza

Have you ever heard five pianos being played at the same time? How about 12 pianists playing one piece? If you’re in disbelief (12, you say?!?), come out and experience this awesomeness for yourself at the first Princeton Piano Extravaganza, hosted by the Princeton Pianists' Ensemble. Playing pieces ranging from Mozart and Chopin to Disney, your talented fellow Princetonians will blow you away with their unbelievable piano skills as well as creative arrangements. Just remember to hold onto your seats, as this will not be your standard piano performance.

McAlpin Rehearsal Hall, Woolworth Center

Saturday, 7 p.m.

Theater: 'Sexy Imaginary Friend' 

Do you eat your meals at the dining hall alone? Do you pregame, go to the Street and then drunk-eat Phat Ladies by yourself? Do you lie awake at night and think about how lonely and friendless you are? You do?!? Well, have no fear. Because "Sexy Imaginary Friend" is here, and this play will teach you how to conjure up some friendly amigos in no time. Come out to Theatre Intime this Thursday through Saturday to see this production written by Mark Watter ’14 and directed by Evan Thompson ’14. They promise to take you into “the fantastical world of imaginary friends and the people who imagine them.”

Theatre Intime

Thursday through Saturday, 8:00 pm

Competition: Dodgeball Tournament

Princeton! Are you ready to dodge, dip, dive, duck and dodge? You better be, because Thursday is the campus-wide dodgeball tournament. Grab your dance group, your theater friends, your lab partner, your eating club, the volunteers from that service project you do, your sports team and anyone else you may have some loose affiliation with, and get them to the gym on time — on time to completely annihilate your opponents with squishy but surprisingly jarring projectiles. If getting hit in the face isn’t really your thing, sit way up in the stands and maybe have a human shield close by, but don’t miss this epic competition!

Dillon Gymnasium

Thursday, 5 p.m.

Theater: 'The Taming of the Shrew'

Come watch Maeli Goren's '15 adaptation of Shakespeare's hilarious battle of the sexes, "The Taming of the Shrew"! Opening in the scenic Padua, bachelor Petruchio enters in search of a wife and is roped into pursuing the town man-hater Katherina. The resulting courtship, wedding and marriage is filled with laughter, temper tantrums and, in Shakespearian fashion, confused identities. This classic inspired favorites like “Kiss Me, Kate,” “10 Things I Hate About You” and the opera “The Shrew” (I’m sure it’s somebody’s favorite, OK?). To see where it all began, don’t miss PSC’s “Taming of the Shrew”!

Class of 1970 Theatre in Whitman College

Friday and Saturday, 8 p.m.

Event: SHARE's 'Take Back the Night'

Join the conversation and the movement to raise awareness regarding the silent epidemic of sexual violence. Princeton’s Sexual Harassment/Assault Advising, Resources and Education brings back its annual “Take Back the Night," an event hosted at campuses across the nation. It will be a unique evening of reflection, discussion and entertainment. The event will feature Nancy Donoval, an activist bringing awareness to sexual assault. Following the survivor accounts will be a candlelight vigil and musical performances.

Butler College Amphitheater

Friday, 7 p.m.