What's hot on campus?

Concert: Rafal Blechacz 

Come hear the talented, 15th Chopin International Piano Competition winner Rafal Blechacz play a varied program this Thursday. This young Polish pianist won “Best of the Year” recognition from Gramophone Magazine and will play Bach’s “Partita No. 3 in A Minor,” Beethoven’s “Sonata in D Major, Op. 10, No. 3,” Debussy’s “Suite Bergamasque” and Szymanowski’s “Sonata No. 1 in C Minor, Op. 8.” Don’t miss this awesome opportunity to hear beautiful music and to take a much-needed study break!

Richardson Auditorium

Thursday, 8 p.m.

Dance: diSiac Company: ‘Ablaze’

Looking for something hot to do this weekend? Haven’t seen a dance show for a while? Come see diSiac Dance Company burn up the dance floor in its spring show, “Ablaze”! This combo of hard-hitting hip hop and expert contemporary has something for everyone. 

Frist Film/Performance Theatre

Thursday, 8 p.m.

Friday through Saturday, 6:30 p.m. and 9 p.m.

Event: Princeton Earth Day 2013 

Come celebrate a week of sustainability and awareness on Princeton Earth Day! Featuring a speech by guest speaker Albe Zakes, the global vice president of media at TerraCycle, Inc., and performances by eXpressions, BodyHype, Shere Khan and Lobster Club, this is an event not to be missed. Enjoy free Bent Spoon ice cream and Teresa’s pizza while browsing the tables of sustainable groups on campus, local businesses and a photo exhibit titled “The Face of Climate Change.” Also be sure to watch out for several exciting initiatives throughout the week, including the construction of a huge trash monument in Frist Camous Center and a beauty product recycling competition by the Sustainable Fashion Initiative. 

Frist South Lawn

Friday, 4:30 p.m.

Concert: Glee Club and PUO Present: The Stuart Mindlin Memorial Concerts

Do YOU want to spice up your boring life? For all you music lovers out there, you don’t want to want to miss this melodious lollapalooza presented by our very own Glee Club and Princeton University Orchestra! With their passionate performances of Poulenc’s “Gloria” (featuring soloist Sarah Pelletier) and Ravel’s “Daphnis et Chloe,” you’ll surely be crying out “Gloria in excelsis Deo!” by the end of the concert.

Richardson Auditorium

Friday and Saturday, 7:30 p.m.  

Festival: Communiversity 2013

It’s the one time of year when the University is officially brought together with the wider community of Princeton. This annual festival of the arts, presented by the Arts Council of Princeton and University students, will feature more than 200 artists, crafters and merchants from New Jersey and beyond. There will be performances, delicious food, representatives from on- and off-campus organizations and countless cute pets and children running all over the place. Come celebrate arts and culture with the rest of P-town!

University campus, Nassau Street and Witherspoon Street

Sunday, 1 p.m.