WEEKEND WRAP-UP

Men's Volleyball

The Tigers finished their season with a 3-1 home loss to EIVA rival Penn State on Saturday. Princeton recovered to sweep the Ivy League Tournament on Sunday.

Crew

Heading into this weekend's race at Lake Carnegie, women's lightweight crew was tied with Wisconsin for the nation's No. 1 ranking. In Saturday's showdown, the Badgers claimed national bragging rights with a two-second win over Princeton in the varsity eight event.

Women's Water Polo

For the first time in school history, the women's water polo team captured the Mid-Atlantic Championship crown yesterday by defeating Villanova 9-3 at DeNunzio Pool. Freshman two-meter Adele McCarthy led the Tigers with four goals, while sophomore driver Cassie Nichols chipped in with a pair of her own.

Rugby

For the first time ever, the men's and women's rugby teams competed concurrently in the Sweet Sixteen of the USA Rugby National Championships. And after two tournament victories at West Windsor Field this weekend, the women will be heading for the Final Four. In the Round of 16, the women trounced Clemson, 67-0, before taking down Eastern University, 25-7, in the Elite Eight. Without the home field advantage the women enjoyed, the men fell to Indiana University Saturday, 42-19, in West Point, N.Y.

The women's team will next head to Tampa, FL, May 6-7 for the Final Four, facing Illinois in the semifinal.