Support the Prince

Please disable AdBlock for our Domain. Thank You!

The University determined the cause of a small fire at Scully Hall on Saturday morning to be a candle, University spokesperson Martin Mbugua said on Monday.

The fire was accidental, he added. The fire, which occurred in a first-floor room, damaged a mattress and a bed, according to a Saturdaypress releasefrom the Office of Communications.

The Department of Public Safety and town firefighters responded to the fire at 2:12 a.m. on Saturday.

The University estimated 150 students were evacuated from the building.The evacuated students were let back into their rooms at 3 a.m.

The student in the affected room was temporarily moved out.

Comments
Comments powered by Disqus