Suthi Navaratnam-Tomayko

A stone path is partially obscured by a green bush and runs slightly parallel to a dorm.

212 rising juniors and seniors drew in the same draw group as last year

212 rising juniors and seniors drew in the same draw group as last year. We broke down draw groups for upperclass draw, analyzing group size and how many athletes room together.

Tiger on a table with orange tablecloth, with a cloth titled “PRINCETON POLITICS” draped on the table.

184 members of the Class of 2026 declared Economics. We broke down Declaration Day.

Ahead of Declaration Day for the Class of 2026, the ‘Prince’ broke down the most popular majors. For the first time since at least 2017, Economics is the most popular major, declared by 12.16 percent of the class.

Three lacrosse players in black jerseys and helmets huddle up.

Staff Picks: Men’s Lacrosse vs Penn

Associate Sports editor Hayk Yengibaryan ’26, Sports contributor Suthi Navaratnam-Tomayko ’26, and Sports contributor Lily Pampolina ’27 made their predictions for this weekend’s Ivy League contest.

A few students on a soccer field playing frisbee, with a tall building in the background.

Club sports struggle to make ends meet with limited budget

In conversations with club sport captains, Club Sport Executive Council members, and Campus Rec officials, The Daily Princetonian found that sport clubs draw from a fixed and limited operating budget, creating financial difficulties for these clubs.

A streetlight shines in the middle amidst a heavy snowfall.

After the first snow of the winter, we took a look at the history of the first snow in Princeton.

The date of first snowfall has generally come later and later on into the winter as time progresses. Since 2008, the first snow has typically come sometime in December.

supreme_court1.png

Among Princeton students, affirmative action generally popular

Using data taken from the 2024, 2025, and 2026 Frosh Surveys by The Daily Princetonian, an analysis shows that students generally support affirmative action, most strongly among Black and Latine students, wealthier students, and left-leaning students.

More articles »