Coco Gong

A group of Asian men and women holding a sign saying a4p gather in front of a podium and flag bearing the University seal.

‘We’re your alumni group’: A4P on supporting younger generations

The Asian American Alumni Association of Princeton (A4P), the largest alumni affinity group of the University, is utilizing its expansive network and channeling its efforts to support current students. Hosting inclusive events, breaking negative cultural paradigms, and advocating for the Asian community as a whole, A4P strives to be a guiding force for the generations to come.

A man uses a screwdriver to repair a football player’s helmet on the sidelines during a game.

Meet the man behind the Tigers’ athletic equipment: Clif Perry

With a strong management philosophy and occasionally rainbow-dyed hair, Director of Athletics Equipment Operations Clifton Perry oversees the equipment for the University’s 38 athletic teams. The ‘Prince’ sat down with Perry last week to discuss his two-decade career at Princeton and the lessons he's learned along the way.

A lectern and a bunch of chairs and a door.  Brown background with sunlight streaming in.

Still no department guidelines as debate over institutional neutrality rages

While some expect academic institutions to speak out on contentious issues, others fear that in doing so, universities establish doctrines that stifle meaningful debate among members of their community.

More articles »