[SPONSORED] 3 Must-Listen Taiwanese Podcasts to Add to Your Playlist – Presented by TaiwanPlus

Podcasts_Article_TaiwanPlus_Dominant_Media_Higher_Res.png

The digital age has democratized information like never before. Podcasts, once a niche format, have exploded in popularity, offering a dynamic and accessible platform for exploring a vast array of topics. While the podcasting landscape is heavily saturated by American productions, a growing number of high-quality shows are emerging from international broadcasters.

TaiwanPlus is a growing producer of informative and engaging English-language podcasts. Taiwan is a vibrant democracy with a thriving technological sector, and it is at the center of several critical issues shaping our 21st-century world. Understanding Taiwan's perspective on these issues is a growing necessity and TaiwanPlus Podcasts offer a unique gateway into Taiwan's heart.

Innovative Minds with Audrey Tang

In the limelight of podcasting excellence, Taiwan's Digital Minister, Audrey Tang, takes center stage with "Innovative Minds." This video and audio podcast ventures into the themes and trends of digital innovation and politics, uncovering the secrets behind artificial intelligence, digital democracy, and freedom of expression.

"Innovative Minds" is a must-listen for anyone interested in the future of technology and its impact on society. Tang's guests are a who's who of the tech world, and they offer fascinating insights into the latest trends and developments. Whether you're a tech expert or a complete novice, you're sure to learn something new from each episode.

In addition to being informative and thought-provoking, "Innovative Minds" is also entertaining and engaging. Tang is a natural host, and she has a knack for making her guests feel comfortable and open. As a result, the conversations flow naturally, and you get a real sense of the personalities and motivations of the people behind the technology.

If you're looking for a podcast that will challenge your thinking and inspire you to think about the future in new ways, then "Innovative Minds" is the perfect choice for you.

Listen to “Innovative Minds with Audrey Tang“ available on TaiwanPlus Docs YouTube or wherever you get your podcasts.

The Ripple Effect by TaiwanPlus

Podcasts_Article_TaiwanPlus_Ripple_Effect.png

“The Ripple Effect” video podcast is an educational resource that provides an in-depth perspective on the pressing issues facing our world. Topics range from climate change to the fishing industry, and from the negative impacts of tourism to the importance of conservation. The podcast is presented in an engaging and accessible manner, and it avoids the use of jargon that may be unfamiliar to listeners.

In each episode, hosts Aziz Mulla and Morris Chen moderate a panel of experts and enthusiasts to discuss a topical issue. No subject is too large or too small to be considered on “The Ripple Effect.” With fresh perspectives and a wealth of knowledge, our guests will help you to understand the world around you and inform you on how to make a difference.

Through discourse with subject-matter experts and enthusiasts, “The Ripple Effect” facilitates substantive conversations that reverberate positively throughout society.

So, whether you're a student, a concerned citizen, or just someone who wants to learn more about the issues that matter, "The Ripple Effect" is the podcast for you. Join us for insightful conversations, thought-provoking discussions, and a whole lot of inspiration.

Listen to The Ripple Effect” available on TaiwanPlus Docs YouTube or on the TaiwanPlus website.

Getting Pacific with Trevor Tortomasi and Joey Chou

Podcasts_Article_TaiwanPlus_Getting_Pacific.png

In an era of rapid change, it is critical to remain informed. The podcast “Getting Pacific” takes listeners on a journey through the heart of social, scientific, and entertainment trends. Hosts Joey Chou and Trevor Tortomasi bring their passion and expertise to each episode, exploring international trends in a casual and fun manner.

With their engaging and informative discussions, they bring forth captivating voices and diverse perspectives from Taiwan and the globe.

In each episode, Joey and Trevor explore a distinct subject pertinent to Taiwan, ranging from history and culture to social problems and current events. They interview specialists and incorporate a variety of viewpoints to help listeners comprehend the complex problems facing Taiwan and the wider world.

“Getting Pacific” brings on experts to provide additional context and insight, and they always make sure to give listeners a chance to invoke curiosity and discussion.

Getting Pacific is a great way to stay informed about what's going on in the world, and it's also a lot of fun.

Listen to “Getting Pacific” wherever you get your podcasts, or on Spotify.

TaiwanPlus Podcasts: Bringing Taiwan to The World

TaiwanPlus Podcasts are more than just a source of information or entertainment. They offer a valuable opportunity to connect with a unique culture, gain a deeper understanding of a critical geopolitical player, and stay informed about the issues shaping our world. As we navigate an increasingly complex global landscape, Taiwan's story becomes ever more relevant.

By tuning into TaiwanPlus, we can embark on a journey of discovery, fostering a more nuanced understanding of this island nation and its significant role in the international arena.

Follow our website and social media to learn more about TaiwanPlus.

Website: https://www.taiwanplus.com/

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/taiwanplus/

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/taiwanplus

Twitter: https://twitter.com/taiwanplusshows