What's hot on campus?

Dance: Ballet Folklorico de Princeton presents "Mujeres"

If you consider yourself an avid Princeton dance show attendee, your year would not be complete without Ballet Folklorico's annual show, "Mujeres." The colorful dresses and sombreros of the traditional Mexican folk dance group will transport you to a different time and place, where the sun is shining and the boots are a-tapping. Audiences of the Saturday show will have the bonus pleasure of seeing a guest performance by theMariachi Academy of New York, a school for young dancers.

Frist Film/Performance Theater

Friday and Saturday, 8 p.m.

Dance: South Asian Student Association presents "Dance Dimensions 2015"

Bollywood may not be the first word that comes to mind when you hear "dance competition," but this Saturday, Princeton's very own Naacho and Princeton South Asian Theatrics (PSAT) will prove that the battleground of grooves and moves is not just for break dancers and steppers. They will be joined by South Asian arts groups from New York University, Tufts University, Binghamton University, Drexel University, University of North Carolina Chapel Hill and South Jersey University. Don't miss out!

Richardson Auditorium

Saturday, 7:30 p.m.

Lecture: Nassau Literary Review presents "Narratives of the Periphery"

What is the relationship between the arts and marginalized communities? How can the arts interact with and contribute to ethical and political debate? How can the arts speak to and speak for those without a voice? To hear what a Pulitzer-winning poet, the founder of literary magazine "N+1" and a journalist for ProPublica have to say on the subject, be sure to join Nass Lit at theirfirst annual Edmund Wilson Symposium panel this weekend.

Chancellor Green Library

Saturday, 4 p.m.

Comedy: Quipfire! presents "Musicals!"

Quipfire! Does! Musicals! Join these funny people as they do their funny, unscripted things to funny, yet-to-be-imagined musical scores! See more funny people as they do more funny things on Saturday, when Fordham University's improv comedy troupe, Stranded in Pittsburgh, will also be performing (funnily enough)! In less funny words, Quipfire! will be performing their first completely improvised musical show, and you definitely don't want to miss out. (!)

Frist Film/Performance Theater

Thursday, Friday and Saturday, 11 p.m.