1. USG undertakes counter-Yik Yak initiatives; flies to DC for counterinsurgency training from CIA.
2. Princeton students deemed undatable; Princeton mom clarifies that the men are catches, only women should worry.
3. Sally Frank discusses gender politics of eating clubs; TI responds, “Frankly, my dear, we don’t give a damn.”
4. Princeton files motion to dismiss mental health lawsuit, treating this facet of mental health as it treats all others: by dismissing them.
5. Women’s Center posters* force students to wonder if there is more to feminism than Beyoncé.
6. House of Cupcakes reopens like a phoenix from the ashes.