What’s hot on campus this week?

Theater: BAC Drama Presents ‘Tales We Weave’

Curly. Straight. Dyed. Frizzy. Gelled. Weaved. What does your hair mean to you? Whether your hair is a constant bother to your eyes, a veil to hide behind or a mode of artistic expression, how you wear it inevitably says something about you. This week, Black Arts Company Drama explores the religious, sexual and racial connotations of hair through a variety of performance art mediums in ‘Tales We Weave,” directed by Morgan Jerkins ’14 and Jade Jones ’14. The show will be followed by a photography exhibit and a reception with refreshments.

Forbes Blackbox Theater

Thursday and Saturday, 8 p.m.

Art: Inspiration Night

Looking for some inspiration amid midterm grades, thesis deadlines and really depressing weather? You’ll be sure to find some at the University Art Museum’s “Inspiration Night,” which will feature some of the things that inspire people most: art, poetry, dance, music and, of course, free food. Plus, you’ll seem much worldlier to your friends for attending, and let’s be honest — the can of Red Bull and Kelly Clarkson CD you were planning to use as your thesis-writing inspiration for the night just doesn’t seem to cut it anymore.

University Art Museum

Thursday, 7 p.m.

Concert: The Nash Ensemble of London

The Nash Ensemble of London, the resident chamber ensemble of Wigmore Hall, comes to Princeton on Thursday to perform an impressive repertoire of works from the Classical, Romantic and Contemporary eras. Described by The Times as “the best champion that any composer could hope to have,” the Nash Ensemble has brought new life to well-known pieces for four decades. Its program includes pieces for piano, flute, clarinet and string quartet with highlights such as Shostakovich's Four Waltzes, Schumann’s Fairy Tales and Dvorak’s Piano Quintet in A, as well as a work by a Princeton composer.

Richardson Auditorium

Thursday, 8 p.m.

Music: Glee Club Presents Calmus

Next Tuesday, the Princeton Glee Club will be hosting the first concert in its new concert series, “Glee Club Presents,”a series which invites international vocal groups to perform once a year with the Glee Club.For itsinaugural concert, the Glee Club will present Leipzig-based vocal quintet,Calmus, with whom the Glee Club had the honor of performing earlier this year on its tour to Germany. The best news? The concert is free — it’s the ultimate deal for an incredible night of music.

Trinity Church

Tuesday, 7:30 p.m.