What's hot on campus?

Event: PSEC’s Welcome Back Celebration

Three words. Mac & cheese truck. Two more words. Gorilla Gorilla. One word. Go. Its the first week back, and classes are a rude awakening after about a month of a weird vacuum state of finals and relaxation, cramming and comatosing. The Princeton Student Events Committee knows that if anything can coax you back, its mac & cheese. Add a little music from Princetons own “Gorilla Gorilla,” plus some foosball and Xbox, and you have yourself a nearly functional student. If this isn’t enticing enough, how about the promise of an “Array of Desserts”? What does that entail? How much is an array? How many different types of desserts must be included to constitute an array? Theres only one way to find out.

Campus Club

Thursday, 10 p.m.

Event: AASA’sCafé Night

Looking for a way to unwind after your first week of classes? Stop by Cafe Viv to check out the Asian American Student Associations Café Night, sponsored by the Carl A. Fields center. Café Night is a night celebrating Asian-American performers on campus. It will feature members from Stand-Up Princeton, Songline slam poetry, Princeton Pianists Ensemble and many solo artists. Plus, there will be free food … whats not to love?

Cafe Viv

Friday, 8 p.m.

Theatre: Henry V

“Prince Harry” is all grown-up in Shakespeares “Henry V.” Come watch as the Princeton Shakespeare Company spins a tale of conquests of the heart and of the sword. Shakespeare pits the honorable British against the villainous French as heroic King Henry leads the charge. Directed by David Cruikshank 16, PSCs rendition of this Shakespearean great will not disappoint.

Class of 1970 Theater in Whitman College

Friday and Saturday, 8 p.m.

Sunday, 2 p.m.

Event: Innovation Launch Party

Ever felt lost when confronted with the ridiculously small font and unpronounceable vocabulary of scientific papers? Or wondered what your Nobel laureate professors even got famous for? Perhaps stared curiously at a conspicuously humming machine in lab? Innovation, a student-run, semiannual publication dedicated to presenting current scientific research at Princeton in more accessible terms, is ready to bring you answers. Join Innovationscelebration this Sunday with food, drinks, free copies of the first issue, demos from science-focused student groups and a talk by Dr. Andrew Zwicker, physicist and Head of Science Education at thePrinceton Plasma Physics Laboratory.Still have questions? Check out Innovationswebsite and virtual publication atinnovationmag.org.

Carl Icahn Laboratory Atrium

Sunday, 1 p.m.