What's hot on campus?

Activity: Laser Tag

Thanks to “How I Met Your Mother," laser tag is making a comeback! Join the Princeton Student Events Committee for a night of laser tag, complete with pizza and drinks for all. Sign up with friends in groups of four for some galactic showdowns. The event is free of charge — just RSVP on WASS. It’s much more fun than signing up to meet with your academic adviser!

Frist Campus Center Multipurpose Room

Friday, 8 p.m.

Concert: Behzod Abduraimov

Called “rip-roaringly exciting” and “a gift from God,” Behzod Abduraimov brings his piano performance skills to Princeton. Come hear works by Beethoven, Chopin, Liszt and Saint-Saens played by this 23-year-old from Uzbekistan who took first prize at the 2009 London International Piano Competition.

Richardson Auditorium

Thursday, 8 p.m.

Community Service: Read Record Replay

As Princeton students, we have a lot on our plates. But sometimes, taking 15 minutes to do something good for someone else reminds us of just how lucky we are. This Saturday, join Read Record Replay in the Frist Campus CenterMultipurpose Roomto record yourself reading some of your favorite childhood stories. The book and your recording will be sent to a disadvantaged child learning English in rural Taiwan. Get in the spirit of giving a little early this year, and see what a difference you can make.

Frist MPR

Saturday, 1 p.m.

Food and Culture: Shabbat 360

CJL and Chabad team up for this Friday night’s Shabbat 360, an event that welcomes Princetonians to celebrate the Jewish day of rest with dinner, a Torah reading and an opportunity to learn more about this Jewish tradition. Whether you attend Shabbat dinner every Friday night or want to participate for the first time, CJL and Chabad are hoping that 360 diverse Princetonians attend the event. RSVP online and head down campus to Frick Chemistry Laboratory, home to chemistry researchers, premed kids and other people who actually know how to work a Bunsen burner, to take part!

Frick Chemistry Laboratory

Friday, 6:15 p.m.

Celebration: Bonfire 2013

For the second year in a row,Princeton has beaten both Harvard and Yale at football! You know what that means — a big, roaring bonfire! What better way to celebrate the cold weather and the Sunday before Thanksgiving break than with a blazing, fierce celebration of school spirit and Princeton pride? Orange flames and black coals — Tigers all the way.

Cannon Green

Sunday, 7 p.m.

Public Lecture: TEDxPrincetonU. Disrupt

Huge fan of TED Talks? Well it’s your lucky day, because Princeton has brought the unique pleasure of listening to amazing innovators and entrepreneurs to campus. If you thought watching online videos was inspiring, wait until you see this. Music for Autism founder Robert Accordino and co-director of ATOPIA Jane Harrison will be there, as well as Rockefeller College Master Jeff Nunokawa and our one and only President Eisgruber. And if you're looking for a summer internship or your life’s purpose, there will be a mixer afterward for opportune schmoozing. ’Nuff said.

Theatre Intime

Saturday, 10:30 a.m.