What's hot on campus?

Concert: Princeton University Wildcats Jam: Grammy's Edition

Although you have to wait until January to see Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Katy Perry and Justin Timberlake at the Staples Center in L.A., your Grammy fever can be treated this Friday night. The Wildcats will be getting wild and showcasing their impressive vocals at their annual jam, which will feature music from Aretha Franklin, Duffy, Nirvana and more. The jam will also feature Quipfire! Improv Comedy and The Princeton Footnotes. It's sure to be a GRAM(MY) SLAM!

McCormick 101

Friday, 8 p.m.

Theater: Princeton Triangle Club presents 'Zero Gravitas'

Princeton’s Triangle Club is the crown jewel of the University's musical theater scene. But this year, Triangle is escaping the Orange Bubble and heading into space. The show promises “singing space pirates, robots with feelings,” and, of course, the inevitable wit and laughter that Triangle is known for. It’s sure to be a blast (off), so zoom over to McCarter Theatre and prepare to be starstruck!

McCarter Theatre

Friday and Saturday, 8 p.m.

Sunday, 2 p.m.

Comedy: Fuzzy Dice presents 'Babies'

Has life been getting a bit dull? Is the only laughter you hear on a nightly basis a result of your own feeble attempts to trivialize your lack of plans for the future? If so, get some help, and then head on out to the Fuzzy Dice "Babies" showthis Thursday! Unlike the name suggests, there will (probably) not be any babies, but you will get to see the Fuzzy Dice newbies perform in their first show. This is one night only, so be sure not to miss it!

Theatre Intime

Thursday, 11 p.m.

Concert: Princeton Chamber Orchestra Fall Concert

The student-led Princeton Chamber Orchestra performs its fall concertthis Saturday. PCO's repertoire includes a selection of pieces from several different musical eras and styles, including Stravinsky’s Octet for winds, Mendelssohn’s Octet for strings and Beethoven’s Symphony No. 4. PCO strives to bring attention to new pieces, and its fall concert promises to highlight the ensemble’s musical talents with this well-balanced assortment of varied works. Fans of classical music will not want to miss this event, and newcomers to the music scene will find this concert to be an excellent introduction to the world of classical instrumental performance.

Rockefeller College Common Room

Saturday, 8 p.m.

Concert: The Princeton-Yale Football Concert

We are all gearing up for the gridiron showdown coming this Saturday on Powers Field. However, Friday night under the lights of Richardson Auditorium, a different kind of Tiger and Bulldog collision is going down. There will be a little less leather and a little more lyrics. Not so many first downs but definitely some falsetto. And while there won't be any touchdowns, there will be plenty of tenor sounds. That's right, its the Centennial Football Concert featuring both Princeton and Yale's Glee Clubs. For the 100th consecutive year, the glee clubs will meet on the eve of the football game to sing different choral selections, fight songs and, new this year, a combined performance of a new work by Finnish composer Jaakko Mantyjarvi. Goooooo Tigers!

Richardson Auditorium

Friday, 8 p.m.