News & Notes: Male allegedly exposes self on campus in three public lewdness incidents

A male alledgedly exposed himself to passersby at three different campus locations Tuesday evening.

The reported lewdness incidents occurred at 6:17 p.m. at the old Dinky station, at 7:14 p.m. on a bench between Clio and Whig Halls on Chapel Drive and at 7:40 p.m. at McCosh Hall near the School of Architecture, according to a campus safety alert emailed to students Tuesday evening.

In all three alleged incidents, the suspect was described as a 25-to-35-year-old male with an olive complexion, 5-feet-10-inches to 6-feet-1-inch in height. The suspect was described as being thinly built with short, dark-brown curly hair and was wearing a navy-blue or black peacoat with blue jeans.

The suspect did not approach anyone, the safety alert read. There are no reported injuries.

The last public lewdness incident near campus occurred on Feb. 28, 2012, on the tow path between Harrison Street and Washington Road. The suspect in that incident was described as a white male in his late 20s to early 40s between 5-feet-8-inches and 6-feet-1-inch in height. He had brownish-red hair with a mustache and a goatee, was of an athletic build and was wearing a black fleece jacket, blue jeans and white tennis shoes, the campus safety alert issued to students then said.