Some artists are known for being problematic and unsavory. Every year there is always beef about whose track is the best or about whose head is getting a bit too big. The music world has dealt with more serious drama this year and artists and the public have been very vocal. Intersections picked a few controversial artists for 2014 and here they are. We won't give our thoughts on these issues, but rather provide information so that you'll be able to form your own opinions on these artists.

1. Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea, recently dubbed IglooAustralia, has been talked about a lot this year. She's been recognized as one of the most popular female rappers of the year, but it hasn't come without controversy. Over the years, Iggy has been criticized for appropriating black culture and not understanding that people see this as an issue. The controversy was at its peak during the past couple of weeks when Azealia Banks called her out on her touchy lyrics and actions. Here's Iggy defending herself, while mentioning those artists who support her. Here's the interview where Azealia Banks voices her opinions on the Australia native Iggy.

2. Sun Kil Moon

Sun Kil Moon was in a major beef with The War on Drugs this year. These blood was so bad between them that he released a song titled "The War On Drugs: Suck My Cock." Read the Pitchfork article on this feudhere.

3. Azealia Banks

While Azealia Banks has called out Iggy Azalea, Azealia hasn't been an angel. Banks has gotten into many Twitter feuds this year, but this isn't new for her. One of the issues this year has been her use of the F-word (derogatory term for a homosexual male). She has been very unapologetic on this issue. But, like her Twitter beefs, this unapologetic nature isn't new for Banks.