Try our latest crossword

Podcast | What can social impairment in autistic mice teach neuroscientists?

Episode 9 of Princeton Insights: The Highlights w/ Chino Eke

<h5>Scientists working in a lab.</h5>
<h6>MARUM − Zentrum für Marine Umweltwissenschaften, Universität Bremen / <a href="https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:MARUM-Lab-01-HiRes.jpg" target="_blank">CC BY 4.0</a></h6>
Scientists working in a lab.
MARUM − Zentrum für Marine Umweltwissenschaften, Universität Bremen / CC BY 4.0

In this special episode of The Highlights, we interview Chino Eke ’22, a recent alum of the neuroscience department. We discuss his senior thesis research, which was completed under the guidance of Professor Elizabeth Gould, a professor and researcher in the University’s neuroscience department focused on brain plasticity. Chino’s paper investigates two types of social impairments in autistic mice, and what this may tell us about the future of autism research.

This episode of The Highlights was produced under the 146th Managing Board of The Daily Princetonian. Chino Eke is a recent graduate in the Neuroscience department of Princeton University.

To view the transcript for this episode, click “More Info” and then “Full Transcript” in the episode player. 

RESOURCES

Chino’s Senior Thesis: Mechanisms of Social Memory Dysfunction in Mouse Models of Autism Spectrum Disorder

CREDITS

Written and hosted by Senna Aldoubosh and Sophia Villacorta 

Edited by Sophia Villacorta and Senna Aldoubosh

Produced by Senna Aldoubosh

For more information from The Daily Princetonian, visit www.dailyprincetonian.com. Subscribe to Insights on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you got your podcasts!

Comments