Letter from the Editors: We invite you to share your opinions

With the start of this semester, we, the editors of The Daily Princetonian, welcome applications for our Opinion pages. From first-year students starting their second week of classes to graduate students nearing a dissertation, all voices matter to us, and we want to hear from you. The ‘Prince’ is the largest and most prominent platform on campus for open and civil discourse and is read by students, faculty, administrators, and alumni everywhere.

Become a columnist to articulate your views on any issue of your choosing. Submit a letter to the editor as an individual or on behalf of your organization — we accept contributions from groups both established and upstart. If you disagree with some of our articles, write for us and share your thoughts with the community.

Alternatively, help inform our institutional voice in addressing important issues by applying to join our Editorial Board. The campus community will benefit from your perspectives, and we want to serve as a platform for the debates that your opinions might spark. We hope to draw from the experiences of students from a wide range of student groups, political ideologies, and identities.

If you’re interested in having your voice heard on our Opinion pages as a staffer, guest contributor, or member of our Editorial Board, email opinion@dailyprincetonian.com. If you have any questions or comments, reach out to eic@dailyprincetonian.com.