Read the Commencement Issue in print
Check out the digital Commencement Issue
Try our latest crossword

This Week in Photos: March 22–28

<h5>Crowds attended a Stop Asian Hate rally and vigil on Saturday in response to the killings in Atlanta earlier this month. Rally-goers held up homemade signs calling for the dismantling of systemic racism and asking for the community’s support.</h5>
<h6>Justin Cai / The Daily Princetonian</h6>
Crowds attended a Stop Asian Hate rally and vigil on Saturday in response to the killings in Atlanta earlier this month. Rally-goers held up homemade signs calling for the dismantling of systemic racism and asking for the community’s support.
Justin Cai / The Daily Princetonian
Neuroscience professor Samuel Wang speaks at the Stop Asian Hate rally on Saturday. 
Justin Cai / The Daily Princetonian

An installation by Divest Princeton and other student groups arose next to Whig Hall on March 21 as CPUC discussed divestment from fossil fuels in a general assembly. 
Mark Dodici / The Daily Princetonian

Street preachers drew a small crowd near Washington St. on Thursday, verbally abusing students and passersby. Gabriel Pena ’23 said, "I was called a slur more times than I could count. You’d think that would’ve been incredibly disheartening, but seeing the community response to those ‘preachers’ helped me get through it. It was nice to see students of all kinds come together to collectively say, we don’t tolerate that kind of xenophobia, racism, sexism, and homophobia here." 
Mark Dodici / The Daily Princetonian

The view from Forbes lawn on a sunny Monday afternoon. 
Samantha Lopez-Rico / The Daily Princetonian

Flowers bloomed outside of Pyne Hall, signaling the arrival of spring.
Mark Dodici / The Daily Princetonian

Curly fries drew students from all across campus to the newly reopened Frist grill. 
Julian Gottfried / The Daily Princetonian

Shea Rowing Center glows brilliantly at midnight along Lake Carnegie. 
Justin Cai / The Daily Princetonian

Comments