What's hot on campus?

Musical: Princeton Triangle Club presents "A Wrinkle Intime"

It's a dark and stormy night, and you simply can't fall asleep from anticipation for the next installment of "The Hunger Games," "Divergent" and "The Maze Runner." Solution: ditch the newfangled stuff and go back to the basics — Madeleine L'Engle's classic "A Wrinkle in Time," revamped with song, dance and many jokes about disembodied brains. If you still daydream of being Megatron in your free time, if you have an inkling that your professor is secretly IT or if you just appreciate a masterful Princeton-themed pun, join Triangle this weekend in their Spring Show, directed by Maddy Cohen ’16.

Whitman College Class of 1970 Theatre

Thursday, Friday, Saturday, 8 p.m. and 11 p.m.

Event: The Nassau Literary Review's Spring Launch Party

Life is capricious, but thankfully there are some Princeton things you can count on not to change. One thing you can expect like clockwork is Nass Lit’s launch party at Small World, complete with live musical performances, student readings and free coffee (for the first 200 guests). Copies of the Spring 2015 Nassau Literary Review will also be on hand — so many free things and reasons to swing by Princeton’s semesterly imitation of a hip Brooklyn coffeehouse!

Small World Coffee

Thursday, 10:30 p.m.

Music: Princeton University Orchestra and Glee Club present “The Stuart B. Mindlin Memorial Concerts”

Two mainstays of the Princeton music-creation-on-a-very-large-scale scene join forces this weekend to bring you the Verdi Requiem. If the fact that both the Princeton University Orchestra and the Princeton Glee Club will be performing the same music at the same time in Richardson Auditorium isn’t enough to get you to this show, then really, what will? If the preview video is any indication, this is going to be a night of epic music.

Richardson Auditorium in Alexander Hall

Friday and Saturday, 7:30 p.m.

Event: Princeton TruckFest

Food! In trucks! They're back — and there are more of them than ever before. This year, Princeton TruckFest, co-sponsored by all 11 eating clubs and the Pace Council for Civic Values, will be hosting over a dozen trucks. Highlights include extravagant hot dogs, Puerto Rican cuisine and ice cream waffles. Worried about the lines? Don't be. On-site entertainment will include BodyHype, Sensemaya, Princeton Magicians' Club and many more. All proceeds will go to the Send Hunger Packing Initiative and the Meals on Wheels of Trenton/Ewing.

Prospect Avenue

Saturday, 12:30 p.m.