1. U. offers alumni access to scholarly electronic resources, in case they want to relive thesis horrors.
2. FDA approves first meningitis B vaccine — not the one administered to thousands on campus.
3. Administration develops new mental health strategy: bully patients out of anonymity.
4. Princeton Perspective Project finds inspiration in 2007 Hannah Montana hit single, “Nobody’s Perfect.”
5. Small fire in McCormick; Art Museum curators discuss restoration tactics with Ivy officers.
6. Professor Sam Wang misses with midterm predictions; Nate Silver says, “Told you so.”