Monday, February 15, 2021
This Week in Photos and the latest from Opinion and The Prospect
THIS WEEK IN PHOTOS: February 8 - 14 
See the collection →

Today's Briefing: 

Good morning! It's a short newsletter from the ‘Prince’ today, so we hope you'll take the time to enjoy it all. From a new Opinion piece reminding us all to slow down to the latest from Cartoons, catch a glimpse into student life during the pandemic. In addition, check out the weekly photo essay, a compilation of the best staff photographs from the past week. And if you're in the Princeton area, make sure to remember your umbrella — it's supposed to rain today! Wishing you all the best for the week ahead!

In Opinion, columnist Kelsey Ji cautions against the dangers of the quickening pace of the world due to technology and shifting social norms, and advises slowing down every once in a while. Ji notes, “An act as simple as stepping away from our computers for an hour and taking a stroll on campus can help reduce our risk profiles of catching the loneliness pandemic.”

READ THE COLUMN →

From The Prospect, food critic Jack Allen reviews the overhauled nature of food during Princeton’s January quarantine period and presents insights provided by both students and dining staff during this time.

READ THE REVIEW →

SPONSORED: Join People & Stories for an inspiring evening with Danielle Allen!

At your leisure

Winter Weather Warning 
Hazel Flaherty / The Daily Princetonian
Sydney Peng / The Daily Princetonian

Still recovering from Valentine’s Day?

We completely understand! Get your post-Valentine’s Day love fix from the latest Daybreak Special podcast, breaking down how The Marriage Pact came to Princeton's campus, including interviews with Phoebe Park ’21 and Andrew White ’23. 
Today’s newsletter was copy edited by Isabel Rodrigues. Thank you. 
Website

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp