SPONSORED:
Thursday, August 11, 2022
Newsletter by Kareena Bhakta and Amy Ciceu 

First-Year Issue: Class of 2026

“Nassau Hall Princeton.”
Smallbones / CC BY 1.0
Welcome to Princeton! 

Welcome to Princeton, Class of 2026! The Daily Princetonian proudly presents this year’s digital version of the First-Year Issue, a special edition that aims to celebrate the incoming class and provide the soon-to-be Princetonians with key insight into life on campus. Browse the multitude of content from the ‘Prince,’ including news, opinion, arts and culture, features, and so much more.

Letter from the Editor: 

College is the perfect time to reach outside your comfort zone and explore a new side of yourself, or so we’re all told.” Editor-in-Chief Marie-Rose Sheinerman pens a letter to the Class of 2026, discussing some of her first experiences on campus and the importance of failure amid a culture of success.

READ THE LETTER →

Stained glass windows in East Pyne Hall, home of the classics department.

News:

Take a look at some of our publication’s news stories to get a feel for the moments that fuel our coverage. 

Data:

Learn more about Princeton through the lens of digestible data.

SPONSORED:
SPONSORED:
The exterior of the Office of Disability Services in Frist Campus Center.
Naomi Hess / The Daily Princetonian

Features:

Writers for the Features section devote significant time and effort to profile subjects on an intimate level and write extensive reports about consequential issues on campus and beyond. Read some of these important pieces below.

Opinion:

Columnists at the ‘Prince’ share their perspectives from reflections to calls for action. Check out some of the columns published within the last year.

SPONSORED:
SPONSORED:
The eleventh-seed Tigers bested the sixth-seed Kentucky Wildcats in the first round of March Madness play.
Courtesy of @PrincetonWBB / Twitter

Sports:

The Sports section provides play-by-plays of games alongside analyses that dissect critical players and moments in University sports history.

The Prospect:

The Prospect gives readers a fresh look at arts and culture on campus from reviews of performances to the best eats in town.

Multimedia and More:

Install the Prince Campus web app today!
Wish you could quickly compare the menus from Whitman and Rocky, get a quick discount on your coffee, or catch up on the latest news from the rowing team? Follow our tutorial through this link to quickly install the Prince Campus web app on your home screen to get the latest on campus life and events.
The Advice Cookie
Fizzah Arshad / The Daily Princetonian

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp