Read Our Commencement Issue

What makes up the Class of 2021? Some might argue the class has been defined by shared realities amid unprecedented times: remote learning, virtual community, and a socially distant final semester. But beyond those collective experiences, the Class of 2021 is a diverse group of athletes, artists, activists, and scholars whose individual perspectives have shaped their time in the Orange Bubble, and whose actions will continue to impact Princetonians for years to come.

In this issue, we look back on their four years on campus.

Looking to grab a physical copy? This year's graduates can pick one up for free! Sign up for yours at pickup.dailyprincetonian.com to pick one up on campus or have it delivered to your home.* Non-graduates interested in purchasing an issue can also visit that link for more information.
* Unfortunately, we are unable to mail the issue internationally. However, if you are currently out of the country and will be returning to the United States by August, please let our business team know and they can arrange for a late delivery. For any other questions about this process, email business@dailyprincetonian.com.
This newsletter was written by Zachary Shevin. Cover art by Ashley Chung and photo by Candace Do. Thank you.
Referred by a friend? Click here to subscribe to The Daily Princetonian's Newsletters
Copyright © 2021, The Daily Princetonian. All rights reserved.

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.