Listen to Daybreak and be up-to-date in three minutes
Today's Front Page
Try our latest crossword

Join one of the fastest-growing high-science communications agencies in New York: the BGB Group!

<p><strong>David Akpokiere / 48U Studios&nbsp;</strong></p>

David Akpokiere / 48U Studios 

This article was created by 48U Studios, the Daily Princetonian’s brand marketing studio. The Daily Princetonian’s editorial staff was not involved in the production of this article. 

*****

Summary: Learn more about the wide range of services offered by the BGB Group, from consulting to pharmaceuticals. 

To share your resume with the BGB Group, please go to: https://sponsored.dailyprincetonian.com/bgb

*****

Founded in 2005, BGB GROUP is a one-stop-shop agency that offers a wide range of services, including traditional pharmaceutical advertising and marketing, promotional medical education, and consulting services. We’re hired by our biopharmaceutical clients and are responsible for launching new brands, as well as expanding existing ones.

We service our clients by:

• Designing strategic scientific and commercial marketing plans
  • Anticipating the current regulatory and commercial marketplace needs
  • Creating unique multichannel communications plans
  • Ensuring that the science behind these therapies is explained with the goal of educating healthcare professionals and patients alike

BGB GROUP has 3 offices—all are designed to reflect the creative energy and spirit of our neighborhood, including large murals of New York City infused with scientific detail, employee lounges with interesting features like a DJ booth, espresso machines, a bar, and a zebra named Zelda.

Comments