Charles Kyungchan Min

Department of Justice finds U. in compliance with ADA

The Department of Justice and the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey reached an agreement with the University with regards to the University’s protocol and procedural practices relating to students with mental health disabilities, according to a University press release. A compliance review of University policies began in May 2014, and the Justice Department did not find any instances of non-compliance after years of review.

The Daily Princetonian

News & Notes: Rider University to sell Westminster Choir College's Princeton campus

Rider University’s decision to consolidate the Westminster Choir College’s Princeton campus with its main Lawrence campus has been met with significant backlash from Rider students and faculty. Last week, Rider University President Gregory Dell’Omo came out with a statement addressing the members of the Rider community on the need to sell the Princeton campus and consolidate all students, faculty, and staff onto the Lawrence campus.

Upcoming yearbook to feature 3D effects, more undergraduate portraits

The 2017 yearbook will reflect new and upgraded improvements in an attempt to better encapsulate the University experience for all members of the undergraduate class, according to Vojislav Mitrovic ’18, executive director of Princeton Yearbook Agency. Some of the changes include student portraits for every class and a 3D animation effect that allows viewers with smartphones and tablets to access unique videos linked to particular photos in the yearbook, according to Mitrovic. “The 2017 yearbook will be the first yearbook in the last 153 years to have portraits of every class. We want this yearbook to be a yearbook of all undergraduate students,” Mitrovic said. “We want to encompass the experiences of all four class years.”

The Daily Princetonian

News & Notes: Ivy League institutions respond to campus sanctuary movement

The rest of the Ivy League colleges have announced their stance in relation to the “campus sanctuary” movements across many college campuses across the nation. These announcements come after President-elect Donald Trump’s statement to repeal the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) policy. This policy, implemented in 2012, protects undocumented students from deportation.

More articles »