This weekend, diSiac Dance Company brings “On the Edge” to Frist Film/Performance Theatre. “On the Edge” highlights all the choreographic intricacy and innovation we have come to expect from diSiac, and will be sure to please longtime fans and new audiences alike.
1. NYC Mayor De Blasio drops groundhog on Groundhog Day, groundhog wreaks wintry vengeance on Northeast2.
1. Street says farewell to Street Editor Abigail Williams ’14 2. BREAKING: Williams ’14 resists removal, screaming "You can't take me alive, coppers!" 3.
1. SCORE precept enrollment tool streamlines scheduling with features such as "Precept Time: TBA," "Lab Section: TBA" 2.
1. Bonfire will not burn John Harvard in effigy, because cults and paganism and blah blah political correctness blah 2.
1. U. to hire first chief information security officer after HackPrinceton creates What Would Princeton's Secret Documents Say? 2.
1. Temporary supports deemed unnecessary for Dinky canopy prior to collapse, boding well for structural integrity of A&T Neighborhood 2.
1. Eisgruber to review grade deflation policy; B+'s respond, "Hey man, I thought we were cool!" 2.
1. Government shuts down, Princeton students post indignant Facebook statuses and continue living their lives 2.
1) TRENDING NOW: Meningitis 2) NO LONGER TRENDING: Gastro 3) Add/Drop Period Closes, Lecture Becomes Very Lonely Place 4) Dinky Awning Collapses— University replies: “You’re next, WaWa.” 5) Return of Pumpkin Spice Latte; lactose-intolerants move underground 6) President Eisgruber competes with iOS 7 update for “Installation of the Week”