New courses came out this week, so you probably spent all the time you should have been working on your current classes looking at new classes. To help with your procrastination, here's the Prox's list, in no particular order, of the 14 coolest/weirdest/most awesome classes that you can take in the fall.

• AMS 334: The CIA in Fact and Fiction
This class looks at media depictions of the CIA as opposed to the reality. You might want to keep an eye out for intimidating figures in black suits showing up in this class, but it looks very cool. Plus, you get to watch episodes of Homeland!
  • ELE 470: Smartphone Security and Architecture
I barely understand the description of this class, so it's probably very interesting to all you STEM people. From what I can gather, this seems like a great class for people who want to run the world someday, probably.
  • ENG 309: Graphic Novels and Comics
This seems like a great LA for you (wonderful) weirdos who struggle finding one. Comics are easy, fun reading, and if you can imagine readingCalvin & Hobbesfor homework, this class is for you!
  • LIN 312: Linguistics of American Sign Language
ASL is an incredibly cool language and you should all study it. ’Nuff said.
  • SAN 101: Elementary Sanskrit I OR BCS 101: Beginning Bosnian-Croatian-Serbian I OR SWA 101: Elementary Swahili I
Looking for a cool way to way to fulfill your language requirement? Try one of these new languages Princeton offers.
  • AAS 301 / SOC 367: Black to the Future
Frankly, I just think this is an excellent pun.
  • ATL 499: Princeton Atelier: Memory House: Video and Sound Installation
The Atelier classes are always cool, and this is no exception. Visual artists, sound designers, actors and filmmakers would all find a place in this class.
  • GEO 255A / AST 255A / EEB 255A / CHM 255A:Life in the Universe
Astrobiology is one of those "only at Princeton" things that you have to take advantage of. Plus it's an STN.
  • COS 402: Artificial Intelligence
You are the ones responsible for our eventual robot overlords. Please take this class with caution.
  • ELE 381 / COS 381:Networks: Friends, Money and Bytes
You can be the next Zuckerberg and you don't even have to drop out to do it!
  • ENG 210: Princeton University Reads
You read works by famous writers in the Princeton area and then get to sit in on an interview with them. What could be better? Also, even if you can't register for this one, it would be cool to audit.
  • THR 310 / ENG 318 / MUS 338:The Musical Theatre of Stephen Sondheim
I think everyone interested in theater at Princeton wants to take this class, and for good reason. You'll probably only get in if you're a rising senior, but it's totally worth it.
  • MUS 265: Rock, R&B and Hip-Hop
Listening to music —and cool music! —for a class. Need I say more?
  • PSY 407 / NEU 407:Sleep: From Molecules to Mattress
Every Princetonian wants to talk about sleep all the time. Maybe you'd even get to sleepfor class. #livingthedream