Breaking: U. students receive white supremacist email campaigning for Trump

Members of the Princeton University Latinx Perspectives Organization, among other University students, received a pro-Donald Trump email from a probable member of a white supremacy group named “White GeNOcide Project” Saturday afternoon.

The email, which had the subject line “Vote against ‘NO CHILD LEFT WHITE’- Vote Trump!” was sent from a non-University email address by an individual using the name “John Albert Willis.” The email was addressed to the University community, stating that “Princeton teaches its White students that they are immoral and contemptable if they don’t support White Genocide,” among similar remarks.

The email additionally read that “Princeton professors say they're anti-racist. What they are is anti-White.” Furthermore, the email stated that Donald Trump understands the threat to white people posed by diversity.

Assistant Vice President for Communications Daniel Day remarked that the University was not initially aware of this email at time of interview.

Day noted later that "the email, expressing views contrary to University values, was sent to an undetermined number of people on our campus and apparently to other campuses."

He added that University officials are looking into the matter.

The email itself is nearly identical to a template found on the White GeNOcidewebsite designed to lobby for a “Department of White Genocide Studies.” The sample email, like the PULPO email, is signed “Educators and Students Against White Genocide,” includes phrases such as “Asia for the Asians, African for the Africans, White countries for EVERYBODY?” and “Massive immigration and forced assimilation is genocide when it’s done to Tibetans in Tibet. When it’s done to Whites in White countries, it’s called ‘diversity’.”

Other phrases in the email, such as “Diversity is code for White genocide,” are also included in a list of “Repeater phrases,” which the group encourages white supremacists to post on social media. The website appears to encourage emails such as the one sent to PULPO,providing information on how to mask an IP address or write anonymously online.

Although it is unclear why the email was sent today or why PULPO was targeted, apost on the White GeNOcide Project website dated Sept. 22 appealed to members of the Harvard, Princeton, and Yale communities “opposed to White Genocide,” providing a link to the template used by “Willis.”

A man by the name John Albert Willis, however, is recorded as a registered voter in Florida.

It is currently unclear how “Willis” obtained email addresses of students.

The email comes at the end of a difficult campaign week for Trump, who publically apologized for lewd comments recorded on camera on Oct. 7, and is scheduled to debate Hillary Clinton on Oct. 9.

More to come.,,